Subject: [SIP] transcripts interim meeting? (esp. REFER issue)

From: "Jacco de Kraker (ELN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:32:00 +0100

Hi all,

Are any transcripts of the interim meeting of last week available
somewhere on the Internet? I assumed some of the discussed issues
would show up on this list, but I haven't seen anything about it.
I'm especially interested in any decisions/clarifications/new problems
related to the REFER issue.

If anybody knows where I can find transcripts of the 8-9 February
meeting, please tell the list. I'm sure I'm not the only one interested.

Regards,

/Jacco

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementer's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to [email-masked] with
"subscribe sip-implementors" in the body.

---

From: "Kevin Summers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:45:10 -0600

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/interim-feb-01/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacco de Kraker (ELN) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 8:32 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [SIP] transcripts interim meeting? (esp. REFER issue)

Hi all,

Regards,

/Jacco