Subject: [SIP] SIP-AAA mailing list formed

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:59:58 -0500

Folks,

As discussed during the sip working group interim meeting, I have formed a
mailing list for discussions of aaa architectures and requirements in
support of sip enabled systems. You can find information, subscribe, and so
on, at:

http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/sip-aaa

The purpose of the list is to have technical discussions, not to continue
the endless argument about which working group is responsible for owning the
items. I, as a member of the technical community interested in building
complete solutions based on sip, believe this is an important subject to
work on, no matter where it takes place. I think others agree. This list can
serve as a forum for having those discussions.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementer's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to [email-masked] with
"subscribe sip-implementors" in the body.