Subject: [SIP] URGENT: REMINDER SIP BAKE OFF REGISTRATION DEADLINES

From: Nathalie Guinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:27:59 +0100

Dear SIP Bake-off participants,

I remind you that the Early Bird Room Rate of the Royal Hotel Casino has
been extended until 15th February (tomorrow).
After that date, the rate will be increased by 200ff/night (= 30.5 EUR)
You may use this form to make your booking.
http://webapp.etsi.org/interop3/doc/registration.doc

Second, the deadline for the registration to participate to the SIP Bake-off
is 25. February.
You may register your company, the participants and equipment requirements
by visiting this page: 
http://webapp.etsi.org/interop3/Rules.asp?eventid=3

General information on the registration process can be found at
http://www.etsi.org/bake-off/2UpcomingBakeoffs/2001_SIP/SIP_generalinfo.htm 
You should also proceed to the payment of the corresponding participation
fees as explained in the same page.

Do not hesitate one second to contact me should you have any worries or
questions with any of these points.

Thanks for your attention.

Nathalie Guinet
ETSI Bake-off Service
Event Coordinator
http://www.etsi.org/bake-off
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 94 43 62
Fax: + 33 (0)4 92 38 49 13

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementer's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to [email-masked] with
"subscribe sip-implementors" in the body.