Subject: [SIP] New SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY draft

From: "Adam B. Roach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:24:11 -0600 (CST)

I have completed a version 03 of the SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY draft. It
has been submitted to the drafts editor for publication; until
it becomes available, you may access it from:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/adamr?c&.flabel=fld6&.src=bc&start=1

I apologise for not having the bandwidth to release this much
earilier (considering that the interim meeting is in two days).

As always, discussion of this draft should take place on the
sip-events list, and not the general purpose SIP mailing list.
Instuctions for accessing the sip-events mailing list are included
in the draft itself.

-- 
Adam Roach, Ericsson Inc. |  Ph: +1 972 583 7594 | 1010 E. Arapaho, MS L-04
[email-masked]   | Fax: +1 972 669 0154 | Richardson, TX 75081 USA

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementer's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to [email-masked] with
"subscribe sip-implementors" in the body.