Subject: [SIP] bis-03, at long last

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:46:36 -0400

Folks,

At long last, draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-03 is now available. I have just
submitted it to the archives, and it will be available shortly from the IETF
site. In the meantime, you can pick up txt, ps, and pdf versions at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-03.txt
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-03.pdf
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-03.ps

The pdf and ps have changebars marking the most significant changes. Folks
should be aware that the spec is generated using latex, and as a result, the
changebars are not created automatically, but manually. This means that
small, minor things (typos, minor corrections) may not have changebars.

The most significant changes in the spec are the entirely new SDP appendix,
and the new record-route text. See the changes section in the appendix for a
more comprehensive list of changes.

Thanks for your patience,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.