Subject: [SIP] Two quick comments for next version of the Bis

From: Baniel Uri-CUB001 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:13:13 -0500

Jonathan, Henning

Two quick comments for the sake of next version of the bis:

1. 16.2 (Invitation to a multicast) - some mismatch with host names in the
Via headers.
2. 16.5 (forking proxy) looks like an ACK is missing for the 487 (or either
say it textually)

=================================================================
[email-masked], 
Tel: (847) 632 4616; Fax: (847) 632 3963; 
"Learning that does not daily increase will daily decrease" E.w.c
=================================================================

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.