Subject: [SIP] PEOPLE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:33:16 -0400

Already, there are three attempts to subscribe to the new lists by 
sending to the lists!!!

The mailman listmanager is bouncing these attempts to me.
This is just making work for me, and not getting you subscribed.
You send your subscription to [email-masked] or
[email-masked]!!!

Brian

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:41:24 -0400

It was brought to my attention that there is a typo in the
orginal message which says "[email-masked]", note the
last letter, should be "g" as in (goodness) ".org".
I wonder why my spell checker didn't catch it :)

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosen, Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 11:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PEOPLE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

Brian