Subject: [Fwd: [SIP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:38 +0300

Hello,

After the split of draft-ietf-sip-isup-00.txt we have released two
drafts:

draft-ietf-sip-isup-01.txt covers all the mapping stuff excluding
overlap signalling.
draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt covers overlap signalling.

Comments are welcome,

Best regards,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SIP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:16:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
CC: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mapping of ISUP Overlap Signalling to SIP
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo, A. Roach, J. Peterson, L. Ong
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 22-May-01
	
This document describes a way to map ISUP overlap signalling to SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-type: message/external-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-sip-overlap-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.