Subject: [SIP] Call vs CallLeg,

From: Fred Peyrard <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 May 2001 11:56:41 +0100

Hi, 
              
When reading the rfc2543bis, I understand that there is a theorical difference between the concept of call and the concept of call-leg. But, concretely, I can't see any example where you could have several call-legs belonging to the same call. 
Do you have any idea conflicting with this? 
              
Fred, 

Internet et mail gratuit AltaVista http://www.altavista.fr

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 22:08:34 +0300

Hello,

Actually this happens when ISUP overlap signalling is mapped to SIP.

Regards,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]