Subject: [SIP] Dr. Jonathan Rosenberg

From: "Henning G. Schulzrinne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 18:16:00 -0400

I hope the chairs (and Jonathan...) will excuse this non-technical
contribution, but I'm pleased to note that Jonathan Rosenberg
successfully defended his dissertation in the Electrical Engineering
Department at Columbia University today and is now (semi-officially) Dr.
Rosenberg. Well deserved.
-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.

---

From: Dean Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:19:57 -0500

Congratulation To Rosenberg!!!