Subject: [SIP] FW: SUS and RES question

From: "Boaventura, Alberto Magno Silveira (Alberto)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:08:26 -0300

Hello:

Could you help me on the questions below?

Thanks,
Alberto.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Boaventura, Alberto Magno Silveira (Alberto) 
Sent:	Friday, May 25, 2001 11:05 AM
To:	Isc_Sipeg (E-mail)
Subject:	SUS and RES question

Greetings All,

Regarding on an ISUP middle call messages (such as SUS/RES/INF/INR), how are
they interworked with SIP-T? Are they encapsulated in INFO message body?

Thanks for any return,
Alberto.

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:31:02 +0300

Hi,

The answer is Yes.

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:50:24 +0300

Hello,

You can read 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-isup-01.txt

for a complete answer.

SUS/RES are sent inside a re-INVITE. INF/INR inside INFO.

Regards,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]