Subject: [Sip] SIP and SIPPING Supplemental Web Site Replacement Completed

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:21:04 -0500

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg and http://www.softarmor.com/sipping now
point to the new web site.

There is a staging server at http://kevlar.softarmor.com/sipwg and
http://kevlar.softarmor.com/sipping/ that will also act as a backup -- not
quite a "mirror", as it actually gets the newer content first by a minute or
two. I'd suggest not using it unless the primary site is down (or you're one
of the people editing the web site).

Enjoy.

BTW -- I'll be working remotely with low bandwidth for the next two weeks,
attending VON Europe and 3GPP meetings in Stockholm. I should still be able
to respond to requests, but will be even slower than my traditional
slothlike pace.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip