Subject: RE: [SIP] drafts NAT ALG RSIP

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:35:32 -0400

Not sure if this was ever answered:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-entfw-01.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-midcom-sip-natfw-callflo
ws-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-fw-nat-traversal-00.txt
Expired, http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-rosenberg-sip-firewalls-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-sdp4nat-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-framework-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-requirements-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-scenarios-02.txt

Its a big, ugly topic.

-Jonathan R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hrishikesh Saria [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 2:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [SIP] drafts NAT ALG RSIP

Hi,

Where can i find the current drafts about SIP with NAT  or SIP with RSIP
which are currently being discussed.

Regards
Thanks in advance
Hrishikesh Saria

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.