Subject: [Sip] Warmed-over supplemental web site draft

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:20:49 -0500

I've just spent the last couple of days in a major cleanup of the SIPWG
supplemental web site. The new version is much more automated, includes
SIPPING, and includes automated draft indexing and linking to subteams
(Henning beat me up many times here). I've also implemented the current
thinking on division of labor between SIP and SIPPING. Also, I've linked in
a "morgue" (it's a newspaper term) area for the expired drafts of each
working group -- those of you looking for the old call-control draft, it's
in the morgue.

I'm still trying to figure out indexing using htdig. Henry's beat me up many
times on this one . . .

The new stuff can be seen at http://bdsl.greycouncil.com/sipwg and
http://bdsl.greycouncil.com/sipping

I'll leave the old material in place at www.softarmor.com/sipwg for a while.
If all goes well, I'll replace the old stuff with the new stuff in a week or
so.

WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO:

1) Look through the new site and find the stuff you're interested in. Make
sure it's there.
2) Check your names and team memberships and the drafts for your teams.
3) Don't worry about the last-call calendars for a few more days. Rakesh is
working on them.

If confused or in error, please contact me.

Thanks.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip