Subject: [Sip] A comment on "sip-service-examples-03.txt"

From: "Victor Paulsamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:47:58 -0800

Hi,

From "draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-03.txt":

... "o=<username> <session id> <version> <network type> <address type>
<address>

... so long as
<version> is increased when a modification is made to the session data.

... In general, the ``o='' field serves as a globally unique identifier for
this version of this session description, and the subfields excepting
the version taken together identify the session irrespective of any
modifications."

In "sip-service-examples-03.txt", the "session id" has been changed
(incremented) along with "version" in all the examples,  as opposed to the
recommendation of "draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-03.txt".

Warm regards,

--victor

Victor Paulsamy               E-mail: [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer      Phone : 650.930.1339 (Direct)
Zapex Technologies, Inc.      Phone : 650.930.1300 (Main)
Mountain View, CA 94043       Fax   : 650.930.1399

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip