Subject: [Sip] New I-D on Gateway Registration Using SIP

From: "Shan Lu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:02:27 -0500

Hi all,

We intend to submit the following internet draft after the current
blackout is over. For now, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.sentito.com/IETF/draft-lu-telurl-wildcard-00.txt
http://www.sentito.com/IETF/draft-lu-telurl-wildcard-00.pdf

Abstract

This document proposes two extensions to the telephone URL scheme. With 
these extensions, phone numbers starting with a given prefix or 
spanning a given range can be represented. Their applications in SIP-
PSTN gateway and large SIP endpoint registrations are also discussed.

Regards,

Shan Lu
sentitO Networks  

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip