Subject: [Sip] Bis-05: NITS

From: "Shieh, Hugh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:30:32 -0800

Figure 5, "resp. to TU" should be added for the arrow from "Calling" to
"Completed".

line: 2876-2877, add received parameter with IP address of 1.2.3.4 as
claimed by the text in line 2874-2875.

-Hugh

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:11:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Shieh, Hugh [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 7:31 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Sip] Bis-05: NITS

"Completed". 

Yes, thanks.

>line: 2876-2877, add received parameter with IP address of 1.2.3.4 as
claimed by the text 
>in line 2874-2875. 

Oops. Thanks.

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip