Subject: [Sip] SIP working group bugzilla instance

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Sep 2002 14:00:33 -0500

Folks -

For some time, we've been using bugzilla to track open-issues and
document errors for rfc2542bis/rfc3261 and a few other documents.
It has proven to be an extremely effective tool for the document
editors.

We think it will make a good reference tool for the working group
as a whole, so we're making it generally available for query and
browsing. You won't be able to enter bugs or comments unless you
are the editor for the document that's being tracked - we need to
keep the discussion on this mailing list. You will be able to search
for open issues (all bugs representing an open issue are tagged with
the keyword "OPEN-ISSUE"), and track the resolution of reported
errors.

The interface is at http://www.sipwg.org

It has lots of online help, but if you need more, see
http://www.bugzilla.org/

Enjoy!
RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip