Subject: [Sip] Schedule for draft-rosenberg-sip-reg-00

From: BECKMANN MARK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:59:42 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to know what the planned schedule for the I-D
draft-rosenberg-sip-reg is? There haven't been a lot of dicussions on the
list about this draft. I think a revision is needed based on the comments
raised in the following messages:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sip/current/msg06113.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sip/current/msg06118.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sip/current/msg06124.html

Are there any plans yet when this draft is supposed to move to WG LC? The
main reason I'm asking is that 3GPP needs this draft to finalise their
Release 5 specifications.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Beckmann			Siemens AG

ICM MP P PS 4S2
P.O.Box 100702			phone: +49 (5341) 906 1814
D-38228 Salzgitter   		fax:   +49 (5341) 906 2010

mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip