Subject: [Sip] WGLC (official) for scvrtdisco

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:46:05 -0800

Hi Folks,

According to my records, we did an expert review for scvrtdisco which 
closed on May 22, but never did an official WGLC.  Let's do an official 
abbreviated WGLC for this document ending on Nov 8.

The document is available at until it appears in the archive:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-scvrtdisco-06.txt

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Nov 2002 16:50:26 -0600

Oops -- administrative malfunction here. The document
draft-willis-sip-scvrtdisco-06 was actually obsoleted by
draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-00, which we last called August 18 and is now
in IETF Last Call.

I seem to have, well, forgotten to delete the obsoleted draft from the
tracking system, which accounts for it never having progressed beyond
expert review. Sorry 'bout that.

Unfortunately, there seems to be another administrative glitch, as the
version that should be in IETF Last Call is -02, and they seem to have
announced IETF Last Call on -01. I'll look into that.

I WOULD like to point out that some changes gave been made to the draft
during the pre-AD-review period -- we added discussion of using the
double-recording trick for dual-homes proxies. So please DO pay
attention to the IETF last call, ok?

Thanks,

--
Dean