Subject: [Sip] PDF versions of SIP RFCs available

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 14:46:20 -0500

PDF versions of some of the SIP RFCs, including RFC 3261-65, are 
available at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/drafts.html.

RFC 3261-65 were converted from the nroff source provided by the RFC 
editor. A Perl script kindly provided by Jonathan Lennox did the rough 
conversion back into LaTeX, followed by a fair amount of hand-editing. 
(<soapbox>It would be nice if the RFC editor would use a more 
information-preserving semantic mark-up format rather than visual nroff 
mark-up.</>)

Gonzalo Camarillo converted RFC 3312.

There are likely formatting mistakes left; please let me know if you 
find any.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip