Subject: [Sip] Draft agenda for SIP WG at IETF 55

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:34:23 -0600

Please provide feedback on the draft agenda posted at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf55/agenda.html

or, for those of your preferring simplest text:

Tuesday November 19, 1930-2200, Salon I

1930 Agenda Bash

1935 Status and Charter, Chairs

1945 Identity and Privacy and AuthID Open Issues
Jon Peterson
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-identity-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-privacy-general-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-sip-smime-aes-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-authid-body-00.txt

2030 Content Indirection Open Issues
Sean Olson
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-content-indirect-mech-00.txt

2100 RFC3261 Open Issues such as SIPS URI
Jonathan Rosenberg
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3261.txt?number=3261

2130 Caller Preferences Open Issues
Jonathan Rosenberg
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-callerprefs-07.txt

2145 SIP Guidelines Open Issues
Rohan Mahy
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-guidelines-06.txt
(Note: Author suggested discussion not needed)

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip