Subject: [Sip] WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-compression-02.txt

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:53:34 -0800

Hi,

I'd like to start an abbreviated WGLC on 
draft-ietf-sip-compression-02.txt. Until it appears in the archive, 
please access it here:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~gonzalo/draft-ietf-sip-compression-02.txt

This draft has one known open issue which is being discussed on the 
list now (whether the ~8k static SIP dictionary is mandatory or 
optional).

As the draft is short and seems uncontroversial, WGLC will close on Nov 
12.  Please note that WGLC will probably overlap significantly with 
IETF LC for this draft.

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 14:09:01 +0200

Hi,

The issue with the size of the dictionary does not belong to this draft.
It belongs to the static dictionary draft, and it was resolved in
SIPPING already.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip