Subject: [Sip] Uncle SIP Needs You -- Volunteers for IETF 55

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:44:50 -0600

I need help filling two positions for the SIP Working Group Meeting at 
IETF 55

1) Secretary -- record and submit minutes. Just type up brief notes of 
issues raised and any resolutions/consensus reacher or open issues left 
pending. I usually take the notes in SIMPLE and get them to the chair by 
the end of the meeting, so I know it's not THAT big of a job (but it IS 
important). We DON'T need to record every he-said she-said . . .

2) Chat room coordinator -- for this meeting, we'll be using a chat room 
set up using Jabber to allow background discussion and the raising of 
questions by viewers watching over MBONE. The coordinator should post 
brief messages (like: We're now talking about the agenda), collect 
questions that are raised in the chat room, and take those questions to 
the microphone when we open the floor for questions. Another easy, 
important job, qualifying you for a heartfelt "hurrah" from our internet 
  audience.

So step right up. No harm in having multiples, too. Plenty of fun for 
your whole family AND all your friends.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip