Subject: [Sip] callerprefs-07

From: feng zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:48:43 +0800

Hi all,

   I think there are lots of changes between draft-ietf-sip-callerprefs-07 and draft-ietf-sip-callerprefs-06, but the author does not state the "Changes" part, I want to know what's the detailed difference?
   Can the authors give me an answer?

   Thanks a lot!

　　　　　　　　　　　　　
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:05:07 -0500

I emailed a list of changes to the list. Here is the message:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sip/current/msg06848.html

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com