Subject: [Sip] RFC3265 (SIP Events) bugs now in bugzilla

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:16:16 -0600

I've now entered all of the SIP Events bugs that I know about
into the working group bugzilla tracking system.

If you have a moment or two and know of a bug in 3265, head over
to http://www.sipwg.org/ and make sure that it's been documented.
I don't think I've missed anything, but I'd hate to leave a known
problem off the list.

Send e-mail directly to me if a missing bug has already been
discussed on an IETF mailing list. Send e-mail to the working
group list if you know of a bug that hasn't yet been publicly
discussed.

Thanks!

/a
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip