Subject: [Sip] SIP signaling QoS

From: "C. Boesch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:37:31 +0100

Hi all,

we are two students at the university of applied sciences in Rapperswil
(Switzerland). Currently we're working on a student research project concerning
the use of SIP in a policy based network. Therefore we're looking for
information on this topic.

We've already read RFC 3312 (Integration of Resource Management and Session
Initiation Protocol) and the draft "SIP Extensions for QoS support" by L.
Veltri.

Does anybody know if there exist any other approaches/solutions for using SIP
signaling QoS?

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
C. Boesch
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip