Subject: [Sip] PIDF format for spatial location

From: "Shane McCormack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:09:48 +0100

Hi,

I have mailed the list before on this subject but I am still looking for a
bit more clarification on this subject. I need to retreive spatial location
in pidf format for work I am doing on my thesis.
I know that work is being done in the Geopriv working group on a format for
sending such information. Just as a matter of doing things correctly could
somebody with any knowledge help me in
by telling me the additional headers necessary, and any other thoughts so i
can put the correct information in my implementation and my thesis.

Thank you

Shane McCormack

Research Assistant,
TSSG, Confederation House,
Waterford Business Park, Cork Road,
Waterford, Co. Waterford.

Phone: +353 51 302927     Fax: +353 51 302901
Mobile: +353 87 9955505
http://www.tssg.org
MSN: [email-masked]