Subject: [Sip] Media Server info notification

From: Goix Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:29:05 +0200

Is there any recent standard work on the use of SIP by media servers/IVR to send out params/collect digits/... to some other SIP entity ?

I know there are many proprietary implementations but I'm not aware about a common agreement that solves this issue. Any INFO/Info-Type or Event package solution?

Any suggestion appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Walter Goix

________________________
Laurent-Walter Goix
Telecom Italia S.p.A.
Telecom Italia Lab - StarSIP
Services Innovation - Intelligent Services and Platforms (SI/P)
Via Reiss Romoli 274
I-10148 Torino (Italy)
Tel. +39 011 228 5046
Fax +39 011 228 5069
E-mail mailto:[email-masked]
________________________
Visit us @ http://starsip.telecomitalialab.com

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to [email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:28:32 -0700

Have a look at the app-interaction stuff and KPML.

On 5/9/03 2:29 AM, "Goix Walter" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Is there any recent standard work on the use of SIP by media servers/IVR to
> send out params/collect digits/... to some other SIP entity ?
> 
> I know there are many proprietary implementations but I'm not aware about a
> common agreement that solves this issue. Any INFO/Info-Type or Event package
> solution?
>

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:15:52 -0700

specifically:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-burger-sipping-kpml-01.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-culpepper-sipping-app- 
interact-reqs-03.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-jennings-sip-app-info- 
00.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-rosenberg-sipping-app- 
interaction-framework-00.txt