Subject: [Sip] integration of sip and cops

From: hajer ferjani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 04:21:09 +0200 (CEST)

hi all,
anybody knows if there's some work on the integration
of sip and cops protocols accordingly to the QoS
architectures : IntServ and DiffServ. 
thanks for any help.
regards.

hajer.

___________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Donald Papalilo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:37:52 +0200

Hi ,

here are some reference works:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-veltri-sip-qsip-01.txt

http://www.coritel.it/projects/qsip/papers.htm

Regards,
Donald

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:05:04 -0400

You may want to take a look at RFC 3313.

-- Flemming