Subject: [Sip] Service route discovery draft revised

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:10:08 -0500

Bernie and I revised the Service Route Discovery draft to align with the
current policy on example domain-name usage as requested by the AD. I also
added a small clarifier to the applicability statement as recently requested
on-list. This clarifier is "The service route constructed by the registrar
is the same for all contacts associated with a single address-of-record.
This mechanism does not provide for contact-specific service routes."

The draft has been submitted to internet-drafts, and in the interim is
available from:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-04.html
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-04.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-04.xml

Note that this draft is in state "IESG Evalution -- AD Followup" according
to the Draft Tracker.

Barring having done something stupid in the processing of the changes (and
given the Blessing of the AD), I believe we're ready to proceed with this
draft. If I understand the process correctly, AD/IESG review the changes as
requested, and if acceptable the doc goes to the RFC editor.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip