Subject: [Sip] npi=,ton= tag values for SIP to QSIG mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:23:09 -0500

Hi,

What are the possible values for npi= and ton= tag values in the INVITE
Request-URI header in order to map QSIG NPI & TON numbers? Is there any
draft available for this? I searched quite a bit, but failed to get any
draft or example from the web. Help really appreciated.

-thanks,
Cibu

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:22:24 -0700

There has been some work done using the tel URL for this sort of stuff in
SIP. You might want to have a look at

http://www.softarmor.com/iptel/drafts/draft-yu-tel-url-07.txt

Cullen