Subject: [Sip] sip-publish-00.txt

From: "Samir Srivastava" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:10:18 -0700

Hi,

A) In Section 5, it states

"EPAs MUST NOT send a new PUBLISH request (not a re-transmission)
 until they have received a final response from the ESC for the
 previous one or the previous PUBLISH request has timed out. "

 What's the reason for adding this exception? There may be the cases
 when PUBLISH request may be going through proxy which may retransmit.
 If it goes thru proxy callId, and Cseq comparission is needed at ESC
 as needed in the case of REGISTER. 

B) Table 1 and 2 is incomplete.

  1. In 200 OK, Expires header is MUST. which is not shown. 
     Separte entry needed for 2xx.
 
  2. Also Min-Expires header is missing in the table. which is MUST for
423.

C) In the example Messages, mandatory "Max-Forward" Header is missing
from all 
   messages.

Thx
Samir

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip