Subject: [Sip] looking for SIP proxy server

From: "Merhdad Abrishami" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:07:46 -0400

Hello, my name is Mehrdad Abrishami. I am new to the SIP mailing list. I am
developing SIP UA for a DSL gateway. I am looking for a very low cost/free
SIP proxy server for PC/Windows or PC/Linux that I can use with a CISCO 7940
IP phone. Your help would be appreciated. And from now on I'll be quite and
just listen.

Thanks,

Mehrdad Abrishami

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:20:33 +0200

Also you can check:

iptel.org
fwd.pulver.com
snom.com

these are free

MA> Hello, my name is Mehrdad Abrishami. I am new to the SIP mailing list. I am
MA> developing SIP UA for a DSL gateway. I am looking for a very low cost/free
MA> SIP proxy server for PC/Windows or PC/Linux that I can use with a CISCO 7940
MA> IP phone. Your help would be appreciated. And from now on I'll be quite and
MA> just listen.

MA> Thanks,

MA> Mehrdad Abrishami

MA> _______________________________________________
MA> Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
MA> This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
MA> Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
MA> Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

-- 
                                   mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Rinchen Tundup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:25:40 +0530 (IST)

Check this one too .. its free , with source code 

http://www.nongnu.org/partysip/partysip.html