Subject: [Sip] WGLC for SIP S/MIME AES draft

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:50:51 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to begin Working Group Last Call on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-smime-aes-01.txt

The only open issue with this draft was a question about adding 
examples.  Instead a more comprehensive examples document is being 
prepared separately.  As far as the author and the chairs are aware 
there are no other issues with the draft.  Please send your comments to 
the list.

WGLC closes on October 31, 2003

many thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:19:24 -0700

Looks good to me.

Cullen