Subject: RE: [Sip] SIPIT Interop problem with ;user=phone

From: "Francois Audet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:04:53 -0700

> Several times in this thread, I have given motivations for 
> functionality you can get if you follow my proposal, such as 
> one proxy 
> handling multiple digit maps (for example in a multi-tenant 
> situation). 
>   You have not addressed these cases.  Nobody has provided 
> any technical 
> reason why my proposal doesn't work, and I have given many 
> reasons why 
> it works.  I will have an ID out in a few days which describes the 
> motivations and detailed scenarios for my approach.  Until 
> then, let's 
> please pause this thread.

Finally! Agreed 100%.

---

From: Alex Audu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:55:14 -0500

Hello Francois,

How will your proposal scale?  I am not too sure.

Regards,
Alex.