Subject: [Sip] Is the Join draft ready for WGLC?

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:36:56 -0700

Hi,

I have looked through my notes and I don't see any open issues 
regarding the Join draft.  The document contains additional 
authorization language, it includes a reference to callee-caps for the 
isFocus parameter and is aligned with the conferencing framework and 
cc-conferencing, but does not depend on them. Unless someone can come 
up with a good reason to delay this draft, I will ask Dean to issue a 
WGLC on it.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-join-02.txt

many thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Henry Sinnreich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:31:51 -0500

I have no problem with the last call. This is an excellent basic approach,
though some more complexity may be required in practice. For example, if the
3rd party joins an existing conference, a password and URL may also be
required to join the webshare or data collaboration part of the conference.

Would it be useful to include such an example in some related document? A
topic for the XCON contributors?

Thanks, Henry

Henry Sinnreich

MCI
400 International Parkway
Richardson, Texas 75081
USA

Have you disconnected the PBX?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Rohan Mahy
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 5:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] Is the Join draft ready for WGLC?

Hi,

many thanks,
-rohan

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:48:00 -0500

On 10/9, Rohan polled to see if there were any objections to proceding with
WGLC for the the Join draft.

Since I didn't see any objections, I'd like to go ahead and begin that
working group last call.

Please review and make any final comments on:

Working Group Last Call will close November 4, 2003.

--
Dean Willis
SIP Co-Chair