Subject: [Sip] Sip support for TCAP queries

From: "McCandless, Kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:10:40 -0800

Has any progress been taken on the draft by Frank Miller on Carrying TCAP in SIP messages?  Are there other drafts that address SIP access to SS7 database information through TCAP or another method?
 
Thanks,
 
Kevin

---

From: "Frank W. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:17:45 -0500

You mean other than us implementing it?  No, I don't think so.  I think its
considered Rosemary's Baby by most.

FM

Frank W. Miller, Ph.D.

Chief Technical Officer

sentitO Networks, Inc.

[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
McCandless, Kevin
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 4:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] Sip support for TCAP queries

Has any progress been taken on the draft by Frank Miller on Carrying TCAP in
SIP messages?  Are there other drafts that address SIP access to SS7
database information through TCAP or another method?

Thanks,

Kevin