Subject: [Sip] Are the models in draft-schulzrinne-sip-register obsolete?

From: "Rajarshi Chakraborty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:53:10 +0000

Hi,

We have implemented mobility using SIP and that too based on a couple of 
registration models from the Internet Draft - 
draft-schulzrinne-sip-register-01. I figured no more versions of this draft 
have been released. This draft expired on October 2001. I would like to know 
if the models proposed in this draft have been incorporated in some RFC or 
if have they been completely rejected. If there is any such RFC, which one 
is it? Thanks in advance.

regards,
Rajarshi

Rajarshi Chakraborty
B-196, IIT Campus,
Kharagpur,
West Bengal, India
PIN-721302

_________________________________________________________________
Enjoy shopping online? Get this e credit card. 
http://server1.msn.co.in/features/amex/ It cuts cost & adds value!

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip