Subject: [Sip] Updated GRUU spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 02:36:56 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted an update to the GRUU spec. It is now a working 
item of the SIP working group. Until it appears in the archives, you 
can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-00.txt

The changes from the previous version are:

* incorporates the content of the requirements document, which will no 
  longer be proceeding as a separate document

* updates the discussion on registrar behavior to clarify behavior

* removes the 128 bit restriction on the grid

The only open issue, which I have discussed in another thread, is 
whether or not to associate the gruu to the Contact URI or instance ID.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip