Subject: [Sip] Caller-Preferences: "no-fork" directive and addresses with equal q-value

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:46:28 +0200

Hello,

I've tried to find from the Draft(/RFC) without success that
how a server is supposed to work when it receives a request
with "no-fork" but it has addresses with equal q value. I mean
in what cases can it happen that the server does not accept the
"no-fork" directive?

Generally, what is the best way for gateway type of UAs to
indicate that no forking should happen as e.g. parallel early
media may confuse the user? Does it help if Proxy-Require is
set to indicate that pref extension need to be supported?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
-Ervin

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip