Subject: [Sip] Internet Draft Format Checking Tool -- idnits

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:55:48 -0600

Wonder if your I-D "has all the right stuff?"

Well, I don't know an easy way to tell you that.

But the idnits tool, available at:

http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/idnits/

may tell you whether your draft is MISSING some of the right stuff. It 
would probably be a good idea to start giving all drafts a whack with 
this before sending them in.

This would help to have prevented a couple of SIP drafts that were 
recenly rejected by the internet-drafts reviewer from being rejected. We 
know those folks are busy, so let's try and help them out in the future.

Thanks,

--
dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip