Subject: [Sip] RADEXT WG Last Call on RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:53:14 -0800 (PST)

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG last call on "RADIUS Extension
for Digest Authentication" prior to sending the document to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

The document will be available on the IETF archive here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt

Prior to its arrival on the archive, it can be retrieved here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt

RADEXT WG Last Call will last until March 14, 2005.  Please send comments
to the RADEXT WG mailing list ([email-masked]), so that they can
be tracked.

Note that the AAA WG ([email-masked]) is simultaneously requesting a WG
Last Call on the "Diameter SIP Application" document, to end on
the same day.  Since both documents need to remain in sync to ensure
interoperation between RADIUS and Diameter, we encourage participants
to read both documents and comment on them.

The Diameter SIP Application document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-06.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip