Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:09:44 +0300

Hi,

Few questions on this:

1)       Why NOTIFY is mentioned in paragraph 1 as a dialog creation
transaction? (perhaps alongside SUBSCRIBE but it may be confusing).
Indeed NOTIFY is not marked in section 7.

2)       Relating to below:

Instead, a better approach is for user agent A to send the
REFER request to user agent C outside of the dialog using its
Globally Routable User Agent URI (GRUU) [9].  In that case, a means
is needed for user agent B to authorize the REFER

As A transfers B to C, A send OOB REFER to C as said above in the first
sentence. The 2nd one may be confusing as B is not part of that REFER. B
needs to authorize C.

3)       Chapter 2 seems to be overview ONLY of the app interaction use
case outline in 1 (and not others, e.g. not a general overview...).

4)       3.2 indicates a use case of SUBSCRIBE to conference EP. This
can be highlighted in 1, or just generalized in 1 use case talking about
SUBSCRIBE, referring to both dialog and conference EP or being general
without mentioning either.

Thanks,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip