Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-refer-feature-param-00

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:42:55 +0300

Hi Orit,

Referring to below:   
        Note that if any URI parameters are present, the entire URI must
be
        enclosed in "<" and ">".  If no "<" and ">" are present, all
        parameters after the URI are header parameters, not URI
parameters.

It may be needed to clarify that the feature tags as indicated in 3840
and those added with prescaps-ext-04 (e.g. message) are header
parameters and thus are outside the <> enclosing the URI. The URI
headers are enclosed (e.g. tcp transport).

In addition, it may be needed to show a case of the conferencing
(sipping-cc-conferencing) example of REFER to REFER (where Refer-To URI
has method=REFER parameters with another Refer-To).

Cheers,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip