Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-04.txt

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:21:01 -0500

I'd like to go ahead and start WGLC for the connection reuse draft.  
This is on the proposed SIP re-charter with a November deliverable,  
so we need to get moving on it.

Let's start by putting Brett's three questions "on the plate" and  
noting that WGLC isn't over until they're resolved.

See:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg12069.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg12077.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg12106.html

I'd like to conclude this WGLC no later than November 18, 2005.

As always, please copy your comments to the list and to the author,  
[email-masked]

--
Dean Willis
SIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip