Subject: [Sip] Revised agenda for SIP et IETF 64

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:35:12 -0500

I've posted a revised agenda at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf64/agenda.html

It's basically what we started with, with the exception that Kumiko's  
topic changed (since e2m is "done", but we still have worries about  
SPIT) and Jonathan says there's no need to talk about GRUU or target- 
dialog.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:29:41 -0500

I've posted yet another slightly a revised agenda at:

This revision adds (if time permits) a discussion led by David  
Schwarz of SAML for SPIT control at the end of session 1, and a  
discussion of route construction led by Jonathan Rosenberg at the end  
of session 2.

--
Dean

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:34:30 -0500

This revision deletes the time slot for Feng Cao's response identity  
draft (which is still a useful reference but hasn't been revised  
since the last meeting), and adds a mini-discussion for Rohan's  
remote call control draft (by popular demand).

I don't believe I've ever revised the SIP agenda more than twice  
before a meeting, and this is, I think, the 22nd SIP meeting that  
I've done the agenda for.

  Not that I mind (having a good agenda is Really Important), but I'm  
kind of curious as to why the churn. Perhaps it is related to the  
rechartering effort.

--
Dean