Subject: [Sip] Hot Desking in SIP

From: "Suha Cubukcuoglu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:26:39 +0100

Hello,

We are interested in implementing 'hot desking' feature in our SIP proxy
server. I'd like to ask if there is any RFC or similar document which I 
can refer to get an idea of how we can go about doing this. Apologies if
this is not the right list to post to. 

Could anyone possibly give us some pointers to the subject?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Suha Cubukcuoglu
nplusone
t: +44 131 514 2000
d: +44 131 514 4037

-- 

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any 
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.  
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions 
presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd.  
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses.  Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no 
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

-- 
-- 
Virus scanned by Lumison.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Dale R. Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:39:27 -0400

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 11:26 +0100, Suha Cubukcuoglu wrote:
> can refer to get an idea of how we can go about doing this. 

Could you describe what "hot desking" is?

Dale