Subject: [Sip] Another WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-gruu-06

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:29:33 -0500

You old-timers might remember that we originally working-group last  
called GRUU during the summer of 2004.

It's changed since then, just a bit. But I think we're getting pretty  
close to "done", so I'd like to have a final round of review here  
before we ship this puppy off to the IESG.

Please re-read the draft and post any comments here and to the author  
([email-masked]).

I plan to conclude this review during the week of November 6, 2005,  
so make sure you get your comments on the list BEFORE November 6.

Now, here's a tidbit of news: The GRUU draft is our first to  
participate in the RFC Editor's "early copy" experiment. The RFC  
editor has already had a crack at the document and suggested some  
changes to the author. Hopefully this will lead to faster passage  
through the RFC Editor queue once the draft has passed IETF Last Call  
and IESG Review.

--
Dean Willis
SIP Co-Chair

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:34:56 -0700

My 2 cents is ... This is an cutting it a bit too short on the WGLC given
the rest of stuff happening and the importance of this document. It's been
how many years? Anyways, I will be very happy to get this document finished.