Subject: [Sip] 491 Request Pending

From: George Petrov Georgiev Rusiichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:05:04 +0300

Hi all,

I have a question about "491 Request Pending"

RFC 3261 says:

21.4.27 491 Request Pending

   The request was received by a UAS that had a pending request within
   the same dialog.  Section 14.2 describes how such "glare" situations
   are resolved.

so, my question is: Is is acceptable for UAS to get  "491 Request 
Pending" for for some other than INVITE and UPDATE requests? If not,  I 
suppose if UAS receives  491 for non-INVITE (or outside a dialog)- it 
should be treated as general 4xx.

Thanks in advance.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip