Subject: [Sip] updated GRUU spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:26:47 -0400

I've just submitted a revision of the GRUU spec. Until it appears in the 
archives, you can pick it up at:
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-06.txt

There is no technical change, just editorial changes made by rfc-ed.

GRUU is currently going through an rfc editor early copy editor 
experiment. In this experiment, the rfc-editor does its copy-editing of 
a draft PRIOR to the final WGLC. Once the changes are made, they are 
reviewed by the editor, and the revised draft is reposted for last call. 
That is what I am now doing.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip