Subject: [Sip] unsubscribe

From: "Raj Sahu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:13:27 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] RFC 4321 on Problems Identified Associated with the
SessionInitiation Protocol's (SIP) Non-INVITE Transaction

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4321

        Title:      Problems Identified Associated with the
                    Session Initiation Protocol's (SIP) Non-INVITE
                    Transaction
        Author(s):  R. Sparks
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 22708
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-sparks-sip-nit-problems-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4321.txt

This document describes several problems that have been identified
with the Session Initiation Protocol's (SIP) non-INVITE transaction. 

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip