Subject: [Sip] Case-sensitive: WWW-Authenticate header

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:49:07 +0530

Hi,

Just want to know if "WWW-Authenticate" header is case-sensitive while 
parsing the SIP message,
because one of the tool that I am using is rejecting "Www-Authenticate" 
header encoded by Pingtel stack.

-Udit

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:23:51 -0500

Header field names are not case sensitive.

-Jonathan R.

[email-masked] wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com