Subject: [Sip] Status of draft-ietf-sip-privacy

From: Diego B <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:48:10 +0200

Hi;
What is the status of draft-ietf-sip-privacy ? 
<http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/docs/draft-ietf-sip-privacy-05.txt>
I Can not see any other draft / RFC talking about Remote-Party-ID but this
extension is widely deployed. And also is refered in 3GPP / IMS 
Docuemnts or
drafts.

Thanks
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,

Diego B (:-:)
MailVision Ltd.

*tel*:+97248508000;ext=102 <callto:+97248508000>
*mailto*:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
*sip*:[email-masked] <sip:[email-masked]>
*http*://www.mailvision.com <http://www.mailvision.com/>
MailVision End to End SIP Solutions <http://www.mailvision.com/> 	See us 
at 3GSM Barcelona <http://www.3gsmworldcongress.com/>
<http://www.3gsmworldcongress.com/>

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip