Subject: [Sip] Query about Notify Body

From: "Sudhir Kumar Reddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:44:24 +0530

Hi All,

I would like to what are the important elements in message body for sending
and receivcing the Notifies.

is there any draft or RFC.

any feedback is appericated

Thanks in advance
Sudhir
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Priti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:45:59 +0530

Hi,

You can refer  RFC 3265 , 3856 & also draft-ietf-simple-event-list-06.
( For presence Notification; Not sure whether you are looking for the 
same ).

/Priti

Sudhir Kumar Reddy wrote:

> Hi All,
>  
> I would like to what are the important elements in message body for 
> sending and receivcing the Notifies.
>  
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>