Subject: [SIP] New I-D: A method to Batch Subscriptions Refreshment

From: Xiao Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:43:29 +0800

Hi, all

         A new ID about  A method to Batch Subscriptions Refreshment

    in SIP is available now.

    Please kindly give your comments. I'm really appreciation your comments.

Best regards, 

Xiao

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : A method to Batch Subscriptions Refreshment

         Author(s)  : X. Wang

         Filename : draft-wang-sip-brs-00.txt

         Pages                : 20

         Date          : 2006-2-14

   This document presents an extension to the Session Initiation

   Protocol (SIP)-Specific Event Notification mechanism for refreshing

   batch subscriptions by a message.  Subscriber send a message to

   refresh many subscriptions, and these subscriptions may be in a

   dialog or in several different dialogs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-sip-brs-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip