Subject: [Sip] draft-worley-sip-dialog-00: Guidelines for Implementing the Dialog Event Package in User Agents

From: "Dale R. Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:04:27 -0500

I've revised my Internet-Draft on what is needed in dialog event
packages to implement EPCC features.  (It's now marked "sip" rather than
"sipping", because the dialog event package is now an RFC, so this is
tidying up an existing SIP feature, not part of a new one.  Hence the
number starts over again at 00.)

  Guidelines for Implementing the Dialog Event Package in User Agents
                       draft-worley-sip-dialog-00

   This document sets out guidelines for how user agents should
   implement the dialog event package in order to be usable in systems
   that implement end-point controlled call-control (EPCC) features.  It
   is in addition to the basic requirements for dialog event package
   implementation in RFC 3265 and RFC 4235.

Further discussion and input is greatly desired.

Until it is available from the I-D directories, you can get it from:
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley/draft-worley-sip-dialog-00.txt
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley/draft-worley-sip-dialog-00.html
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley/draft-worley-sip-dialog-00.xml

Dale

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip