Subject: RE: [Sip] draft-elwell-sip-connected-identity-01.txt

From: "Christer Holmberg \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:07:48 +0200

Hi Keith,

I sent a mail within the "comments on sip-connected-identity" thread. I
presented some issues with the current solution, but also pointed out
that the draft currently does not talk about proxy impacts.

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Drage, Keith (Keith) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26. maaliskuuta 2006 19:25
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] draft-elwell-sip-connected-identity-01.txt

(As chair)

At the face-to-face meeting at IETF 65 we agreed that
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-sip-connected-identity-
01.txt formed the basis of part of our charter milestone to provide
"Mechanism for Response Identity to IESG (PS).

This mail is to confirm that decision using the list. If you have issues
with this decision, please respond to this mail.

Note: Please keep responses to this thread entirely separate to the
thread on draft-cao-sip-response-identity

regards

Keith

Keith Drage
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip