Subject: RE: [Sip] status on the SIP MIB modules?

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:56:50 -0700

We submitted an update to the SIP MIB draft. 

  It addresses the comments we received from the Dan and Juergen of the
mib doctors and various nits. The list of changes includes:
   o  removal of SipMethodIdentifier textual convention per MIB doctor
      feedback
   o  updates of normative references (e.g.  RFC 3291 --> RFC 4001)
   o  added a new section to provide a citation to IMPORTed RFCs as they
      are norm. references

We checked the ID text with IDnits (passes clean, no more long lines)
and the SMI definitions with SMICng (passes with no errors with the
recommended strict options at
http://ops.ietf.org/mib-review-tools.html).

Kevin and Jean-Francois.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:55:41 -0800

Thanks for updating. What do you think we need to do with this draft before
we IESG should look at it again? Is it all done?