Subject: [Sip] connect-reuse-05 draft

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:44:27 -0600

Folks: At least one person has read the -05 version of connect-reuse
and commented on the list.

Since this draft is also occupying SIP WG real estate during the
face-2-face meeting in Dallas, it will be good to get some more
comments on it.

The diffs are in
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sip/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-05-from-04.diff.html

Essentially, the -05 version did away with Requirement 2 from the -04
version, which caused some strain with DNS SRV and load balancing.
Additionally, we have now expanded the security section, moved overlap
with outbound, and added a normative behavior section.

It would be much appreciated if you could kindly go through this
and provide further comments.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip