Subject: [Sip] Agenda discussion, SIP at 65

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:44:19 -0600

I've posted a draft agenda for SIP at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf65/agenda.html

Please note that we seem to have more to talk about than time to talk.

I've populated the charter-items first with my best estimates of  
needed times (based on author's guesses cross-factored with what I've  
observed in the past).

This leaves us at the most about 15 minutes for other topics. I've  
left several topics in an "under consideration" block for now.

Are there topics that I've given too much time too or that we  
shouldn't talk about at all?

Are there topics that need more time than I've estimated?

And of the topics that are in the "under consideration" block, what  
should our priority be and how much time should we allocate?

Thanks,

--
Dean
chair du-jour, SIP.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip