Subject: [Sip] Update to RFC3329, aka Security Agreement

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:26:30 +0200

All,

During the past couple of years, there have been a few reported issues
on RFC 3329, based on implementation experience.

I've gathered the set of issues in an I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niemi-rfc3329-issues-00.txt

We've already talked about rfc3329bis among the authors, and we feel
this would be appropriate in order to straighten out the issues and
improve interop. Any comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Aki

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:55:13 -0800

Hi Aki;

 I just want to thank you for coming up with this draft. I heard some
complaints resulting from the current RFC due to the lack of clarity and
hopefully this is going to solve some of the reoccurring issues due to the
lack of clarity.

 Regards
  Shida