Subject: [Sip] Query on SIP Torture test

From: Sudhir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:56:25 +0530

Hi,

I would like to know regarding Encoded reference messages of SIP Torture
Tests draft. When Im trying to Decode with base64 utility it is giving junk
characters. Could I know what would be the correct apporach to decode these
messages.

Indeed, I have tried out with the PERL script and other tools which the
following input( some part of the message which is in Appendix A (SIP
torture tests).

input:
H4sIAEDwcEMCA+xdW2zc2Hm2nexNG6UN3LRF0QfaiKJdyxwdnkMOhyOPVrIt
   27It22tdvHYTeM8MDzWc4ZAjkqORvK2bbIAAedmHtEHRdlvkoUCLFAjSlyLF
   9rJPLYoWrTdAg6JFHwp0i+5D0SIoEAQFuj2HnAuH5GgoW3PxmgcazYU/b4f/
   //3Xc04Rq9ipk1JGxe6xITVAW1YUvXc5K

output:
@pC][lyM
ܴEڈ]C#V-۲-k]vx 5#l

thanks in advance

best regards
sudhir
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip