Subject: [Sip] Early Media

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 06:34:06 -0600 (CST)

Hi Everybody,
          I am very new to understanding of SIP. Can any body help me
about early media. I am working on a call back ring tones
application. I have seen rfc 3959 which talks about 183 response
and PRACK request. Is there any another way to do that
application. If anybody can help me with a call flow of that i
will be very grateful to you all.

Thanks in advance.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 08:35:31 -0600

Hi Santosh,

Try RFC 3666 for call flows with early media and 183.

Thanks,
Alan