Subject: [Sip] (no subject)

From: Rocky Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:55:09 -0600

Hi, Rohan and Brett,
Why should we limit only one TLS connection between two entities? Suppose
there are a huge traffic between proxys or proxy and application server, one
TLS maybe will limit the traffic and application. I think they can keep and
select a TLS connection if there are some, for example, load balance.
And we should not mandate that the entities MUST NOT disconnect TLS if it is
reused. Let's suppose there are not much traffic between two proxys and the
TLSes have not been used for a long time, it should be possible to
disconnect them. Even though there are no any application layer data, but
much connection will reduce the performance quickly, especially TCP and TLS.

Regards,
Rocky Wang

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip