Subject: [Sip] What makes PoC Client IMS compliant

From: Rathod Subhashchandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:04:10 +0530 (IST)

Hi All,

I have developed a PoC client. I am asked that is it a IMS 
compliant?

I don't know what IMS compliant means here. Can anyone help 
me understanding this question?

Is it a valid question?

Thanks in advance for a quick reply.

Thanks !
Rathod.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Avasarala Ranjit-A20990" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:15:16 +0800

Hi Rathod

Your PoC client should be OMA PoC compliant.  The Open Mobile
Alliance/PoC is an industry approach providing baseline of protocols,
interfaces and features for PTT based services. The OMA/PoC compliant
PoC client can be easily integrated with IMS systems.

Regards 
Ranjit 

-----Original Message-----
From: Rathod Subhashchandra [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] What makes PoC Client IMS compliant

Hi All,

I have developed a PoC client. I am asked that is it a IMS compliant?

I don't know what IMS compliant means here. Can anyone help me
understanding this question?

Is it a valid question?

Thanks !
Rathod.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip