Subject: Re: [Sip] Routing NOTIFY requests

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:14:42 -0500

From: "Frank W. Miller" <[email-masked]>

   Further assume that the Proxy added a Record-Route header to the
   SUBSCRIBE request.

The dialog is established by the first request, in this case
SUBSCRIBE.  The route-set of the dialog is established by the
Record-Route headers.  All further requests in the dialog are routed
based on the route-set.  This holds regardless of the method of the
request that establishes the dialog and the method within the dialog.

Dale

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:14:42 -0500

Dale