Subject: [Sip] SIP at IETF#68

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:11:35 +0100

(As WG chair)

Submitting drafts
-----------------

In association with IETF#68 there are two cutoff dates for WG drafts:

February 26, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 UTC/GMT)

March 5, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET
(14:00 UTC/GMT)

Documents submitted after these dates will not receive discussion in the
meeting.

If you believe you should be submitting a working group charter item as
a -00 draft, then please inform the WG chairs as soon as possible. This
will expedite posting your submission when you come to make it. This
does not apply to individual author drafts.

Agenda time
-----------

We have requested two slots for IETF#68 for the SIP WG. Any agenda
requests should be sent to the WG chairs along with your estimated time.
I assume Dean will be coordinating this as usual and will issue more
specific requests when the draft WG agenda is available.

Finally a reminder that agenda time is primarily for discussing issues
that are not reaching conclusion on the mailing list. Please ensure that
all issues are given the opportunity for discussion on the mailing list
before the meeting. This applies particularly to the editor's of WG
drafts.

Regards

Keith

Keith Drage
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip