Subject: [Sip] Important deadlines for Philadelphia

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:39:10 +0100

(As SIP WG chair)

Important dates for Philadelphia are at

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-cutoff_dates.html

The ones we are interested in for progressing the work of the SIP WG
are:

February 18, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 ET (22:00 UTC/GMT)
February 25, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
ET (22:00 UTC/GMT)

If you think you have a WG draft at -00 level that you are submitting,
then it would be a good idea to talk to Dean and myself about it before
you submit it 3 minutes before the deadline.

We recommend you use the automatic submission tool if at all possible,
as this minimises the delay in getting your draft visible to the rest of
us out here who are all eagerly waiting to read it. It is here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

It helps if you run ID-nits on the document before submission, and
correct the problems (that way you have only yourselves to blame if
boilerplate errors delay the submission):

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/

Please start thinking about what should be having agenda time. Dean will
be issuing his request for slots in due course.

Regards

Keith

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip