Subject: [Sip] I am also a beginner with SIP

From: "Farnham, Bruce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:31:40 -0700

Hello,

I have been looking for some time for an RFC or specification that
details the mapping of SIP to Q.931. Does anyone know if such a
document exists?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce Farnham
Time Warner Telecom

The content contained in this electronic message is not intended to
constitute formation of a contract binding TWTC.  TWTC will be
contractually bound only upon execution, by an authorized officer, of
a contract including agreed terms and conditions or by express
application of its tariffs.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Nadya Zanon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:26:15 -0200

Hello Bruce,

I think there is no RFC for Q.931 to SIP mapping. For such implementations,
the Q-SIG is used as base.
Like I'm also a SIP beginner,  I can be wrong.... :)

Best regards,

Nadya Zanon

---

From: "Nadya Zanon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:27:08 -0200

Would you like to work in that with me?
I'm really interested.

Nadya Zanon

On 1/12/08, Nadya Zanon <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hello Bruce,
>
> I think there is no RFC for Q.931 to SIP mapping. For such
> implementations, the Q-SIG is used as base.