Subject: [Sip] SIP2Megaco Busy

From: "Jati Kalingga Praja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 01:57:46 +0700

Hi,,

I'm new to this mailing list. Right now, i'm studying about interworking
between megaco and sip.
I simulated a call from SIP phone to Analog phone which was busy. You can
download the captured data using ethereal in here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/33781721/3b2ac786/4577020ke4580220busy.html, and
you can view the callflow by writing "*(megaco and ip.addr==10.14.32.186) or
(sip and ip.addr==10.14.32.185) or rtp*" in filter textbox.

I have a few questions about that captured data :
1. Why did SIP Phone send a CANCEL twice?
2. What did line 2115 mean?

I hope my questions are all clear to be understood,,,because i'm not too
good in english.
Hopefully, you guys can help me.

Regards,

Jati
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip