Subject: [Sip] Translation Megaco 2 SIP

From: "Jati Kalingga Praja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:00:29 +0700

Hi,,

Right now, i'm studying about interworking between megaco and sip. Here i
attached the call flow diagram which i have concluded from my study. But i
found some questions here :
1. Look at the attached file, if i want to count delay translation from
megaco to sip "INVITE" message, which megaco message that i must use as the
time reference to count the delay?Is it notify digits or notify digits
response or add response?
2. Loot at the part of before the RTP, there is
3. Loot at the end part of the attached file, theoritically, when the analog
phone onhooked first, MGC must send the BYE message to the SIP phone, don't
it?,,,then, why did the SIP phone sent the BYE message?

Thx before in advance,,,

Best Regards,

Jati
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip