Subject: [Sip] SIP ack Method

From: HOSSAM ALDEBEI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:10:56 -0800 (PST)

Dears
   
  this is hossam from jordan
   
  when the SAU server (A) send an invite message to CommuniGate PBX (B) , the call occured with nothing heared from the PBX IVR system, after checking the Sip call flow on the trace we found that the last Ack after the 200 ok message sent in the "TO" field instead of "CONTACT" field as appeared which is not the same as that in RFC 3261, how can we solve this issue and force the CommuniGate to accept the ACK message . 

hope to hear from you
   
  many thanx

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:40:16 -0500

From: HOSSAM ALDEBEI <[email-masked]>

   when the SAU server (A) send an invite message to CommuniGate PBX
   (B) , the call occured with nothing heared from the PBX IVR system,
   after checking the Sip call flow on the trace we found that the
   last Ack after the 200 ok message sent in the "TO" field instead of
   "CONTACT" field as appeared which is not the same as that in RFC
   3261, how can we solve this issue and force the CommuniGate to
   accept the ACK message . 

>From your description, it appears that the ACK (which is being
generated by the SAU server) has an incorrect request-URI.  So the SAU
server needs to be corrected.

Dale