Subject: [Sip] SIPit registration closes in 2 weeks

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:24:57 -0500

Registration for SIPit 23 closes 4 weeks from Friday. If you are  
planning to attend and have not yet registered, please do so today.

SIPit 23 will be held in Lannion, France October 13-17, hosted by ETSI  
with technical support from France-Telecom Orange Labs.

Registration is 490Euro per participant, and the deadline for  
registration is October 3.

Attendees are strongly encouraged to make reservations and travel  
arrangements as soon as possible.

More information and links to registration are available at
http://www.sipit.net
and
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/SIPit.htm

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:27:34 -0500

Of course, that should have said _2_ weeks from friday. Apologies for  
having to repeat the crosspost.

On Sep 17, 2008, at 1:24 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:

> SIPit 23 will be held in Lannion, France October 13-17, hosted by  
> ETSI with technical support from France-Telecom Orange Labs.
>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:16:05 -0500

Registration for SIPit 23 closes this Friday October 3.

If you are planning to attend and have not yet registered, please do  
so as soon as possible.

Registration is 490Euro per participant. More information and links to  
registration are available at
http://www.sipit.net
and
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/SIPit.htm

Thanks,

RjS