Subject: [Sip] Last Call: draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces (IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespaces) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG 
(sip) to consider the following document:

- 'IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
   Resource-Priority Namespaces '
   <draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-10-02. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16487&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip