Subject: [Sip] SIPIt registration Reminder

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:47:01 -0500

This from our own Robert Sparks, who is coordinating this event:

------
Registration for SIPit 23 closes in 4 weeks. If you are planning to
attend, please register today.

SIPit 23 will be held in Lannion, France October 13-17, hosted by ETSI
with technical support from France-Telecom Orange Labs.

Registration is 490Euro per participant, and the deadline for
registration is October 3.

Attendees are strongly encouraged to make reservations and travel
arrangements as soon as possible.

More information and links to registration are available at
http://www.sipit.net
and
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/SIPit.htm

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip