Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : UA-Driven Privacy Mechanism for SIP
	Author(s)       : M. Munakata, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This document defines a best current practice for a user agent to
generate an anonymous SIP message by utilizing mechanisms such as
GRUU (Globally Routable User Agent URIs) and TURN (Traversal Using
Relays around NAT) without the need for a privacy service defined in
RFC 3323.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip