Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-199-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Response Code for Indication of Terminated Dialog
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-199-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-20

This specification defines a new SIP response code, 199 Early Dialog
Terminated, which a SIP entity can use to indicate upstream that an
early dialog has been terminated.  The response code can be used by a
SIP entity to indicate to the UAC that an early dialog has been
terminated, before a final response is sent to the UAC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-199-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip