Subject: [Sip] New version (-02) of draft-ietf-sip-199

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:39:07 +0200

Hi,

I've submitted a new version of the 199 draft. 

I tried to take all comments into consideration, and I appologize if I
have forgotten something.

The main open issue at the moment is when/if a UAS would send a 199
response to terminate an early dialog.

One idea that has been presented would be to define an 199 indicator,
which a forking proxy can insert to indicate to the UASs that it
supports 199, so that the UASs don't have to send 199. Of course, this
works only if the forking proxy closest to the UASs supports 199.

The document can also be found at:

http://users.piuha.net/cholmber/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-199-02.txt

Regards,

Christer
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip