Subject: [Sip] RFC 5368 on Referring to Multiple Resources in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5368

        Title:      Referring to Multiple Resources in 
                    the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
        Author:     G. Camarillo, A. Niemi,
                    M. Isomaki, M. Garcia-Martin,
                    H. Khartabil
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 29389
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5368.txt

This document defines extensions to the SIP REFER method so that it
can be used to refer to multiple resources in a single request.
These extensions include the use of pointers to Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI) lists in the Refer-To header field and the
"multiple-refer" SIP option-tag.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip