Subject: [Sip] Comment: Info Events and Events and SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:31:55 -0400

The word "event"/"events" occurs precisely three times in the Info  
Packages document.  Two instances of the word describe SUBSCRIBE/ 
NOTIFY events.  The last instance is in the sentence "This includes  
detailed information about what events cause the UA to send an INFO  
request." Here we are talking about an event in a computer science  
context.

The word "event" does not appear in the title of the draft.

However, there is an unfortunate bit of legacy surrounding this draft,  
which I suppose is not surprising for the topic: the FILENAME of the  
draft is "info-events".

PLEASE do not think there will be any confusion because of the draft  
name - that will go away once this gets published.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip