Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-eku-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Extended Key Usage (EKU) for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) X.509 Certificates
	Author(s)       : S. Lawrence, V. Gurbani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-eku-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-06

This memo documents an extended key usage (EKU) X.509 certificate
extension for identifying the holder of a certificate as
authoritative for a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) service in the
domain named by the DNS name in the certificate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-eku-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip