Subject: [Sip] RFC 5366 on Conference Establishment Using Request-Contained Lists in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5366

        Title:      Conference Establishment Using Request-Contained Lists 
                    in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
        Author:     G. Camarillo, A. Johnston
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 28369
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5366.txt

This document describes how to create a conference using SIP URI-list
services.  In particular, it describes a mechanism that allows a User
Agent Client to provide a conference server with the initial list of
participants using an INVITE-contained URI list.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol Working 
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip