Subject: [Sip] VideoFastUpdate in dual video mode

From: "Oren Libis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:41:43 +0200

Hi all,

I would appreciate your help with the following question:
I have a single SIP session of several video streams. Call initiation
(INVITE) contained SDP body with different SDP media descriptors - one
media descriptor for every video stream. (this is common for example
when there is a presentation channel). Please note that each video
stream has different destination port. 
Due to packet loss on one of the streams, I would like to issue
VideoFastUpdate request. However, the VideoFastUpdate is for the entire
session, and I could not find a way to indicate to the remote party
which of the streams requests for an Intra frame.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Oren Libis

---

From: "Olle E. Johansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:21:54 +0100

8 mar 2010 kl. 15.41 skrev Oren Libis:

> I have a single SIP session of several video streams. Call initiation (INVITE) contained SDP body with different SDP media descriptors – one media descriptor for every video stream. (this is common for example when there is a presentation channel). Please note that each video stream has different destination port.
> 
> Due to packet loss on one of the streams, I would like to issue VideoFastUpdate request. However, the VideoFastUpdate is for the entire session, and I could not find a way to indicate to the remote party which of the streams requests for an Intra frame.
You can send a FUR - fast update request - in the RTCP stream, which is one per video stream.

/O