Subject: [Sip] New version of draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:45:53 -0500

Folks: A new version (-05) of draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix
is ready to be sent to the IESG.

The summary of changes is as follows:

1) Minor typo and grammatical fixes.
2) Added a new S4 in -05 to serve as a reference point to
    draft-ietf-6man-text-addr-representation-07, a draft on
    how to generate a canonical IPv6 textual representation.

    draft-...-addr-representation is now referenced using a
    normative SHOULD and has been made a normative reference.
    This should not delay the release of draft-...-ipv6-abnf-fix
    since draft-...-addr-representation is now in RFC Ed Queue.

The relevant links are:
New version (-05):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-05.txt

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-05

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/