Subject: [Sip] sip-domain-certs-07 submitted

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 11:24:36 -0500

All: After 4 years, 14 revisions, 2 area directors and outliving
the SIP WG, sip-domain-certs can be sent to RFC nirvana (otherwise
known as the RFC Editor's Queue.)

I have just submitted version -07 that includes one minor change
resulting from an OPS area review.  The draft has been through IESG
evaluation and is now ready to be sent to the RFC editor's queue.

The -07 version is at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07.txt,
and the diffs are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/