Subject: [Sip] sip qos

From: Hakiri Akram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:44:27 +0200

Hi,
Did someone have an idea about an implementation of SIP extension for 
QoS support in DiffServ.

thanks.

Akram

---

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:38:34 +0200

2011/5/31 Hakiri Akram <[email-masked]>:
> Hi,
> Did someone have an idea about an implementation of SIP extension for QoS
> support in DiffServ.

Hi Hakiri. This maillist if for discussions about SIP specifications.
You would do better asking in sip-implementors or other forums about
IMS.

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<[email-masked]>

---

From: "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:15:41 -0400

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hakiri Akram [[email-masked]]

Did someone have an idea about an implementation of SIP extension for
QoS support in DiffServ.
_______________________________________________

There have been discussions from time to time.  I can find draft-veltri-sip-qsip-00.txt from 2001.  There have been other efforts more recently.

Dale

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:21:04 -0500

At 11:15 AM 6/3/2011, Worley, Dale R (Dale) wrote:
>There have been discussions from time to time.  I can find 
>draft-veltri-sip-qsip-00.txt from 2001.  There have been other 
>efforts more recently.

now there is draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01.txt - which 
is SDP based - for media line granularity, which SIP cannot do by itself.

James

>Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
>This list is essentially closed and only used for finishing old business.
>Use [email-masked] for questions on how to develop 
>a SIP implementation.
>Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip.
>Use [email-masked] for issues related to maintenance of the core 
>SIP specifications.

---

From: Hakiri Akram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:08:39 +0200

this looks like this one. I am looking for some implementation of that 
proxy.

thanks
Hakiri