Subject: [Sipping-tispan] [CCBS/CCNR]

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:19:21 +0300

Hi:

with respect the added CCBS/CCNR requirements, I think something is 
still missing.

- A bit more elaboration on the queue management, precisely, what are 
the implications for the service (I think there is the concept of a 
"timeslot" in which a user can return a call, and if it doesn't happen, 
the user misses his turn in the queue ... or somethign like that.
- A definition of a "CCBS/CCNR request", which at the moment, misleads 
me in the interpretation of the service. It can mean two different 
things: "Please add me to the CCBS/CCNR queue of the callee", or "this 
is a session returned as a result of an indication from CCBS/CCNR".
- Perhaps and explanation that the queue manager must be able to 
distinguish between "call in return to CCBS/CCNR free indication" from 
regular calls. This is related to the "timeslot" concept as well.

Anyone with further information of the requirements, please comment.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan