Subject: AW: [Sipping-tispan] Re: CCBS/CCNR in Version -02f

From: "Schmidt, Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:17:07 +0200

Hi 
comments inline
Regards, Christian

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tessa Silvia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Montag, 26. September 2005 13:20
An: Miguel Garcia; Schmidt, Christian
Cc: [email-masked]
Betreff: R: [Sipping-tispan] Re: CCBS/CCNR in Version -02f

Hi,
Comments inline.

> > REQ-CCBS/CCNR-xx: The caller must be able to invoke CCBS / CCNR
service.
> 
> Yes, sure... I think this is an obvious requirement for each service,
> isn't it. Do you think we need to state it explicitly?
 
I agree, we probably don't need to state it esplicitely.
 
Christian: The requirement document should list all requirements, especially
the requirements with potential influence to SIP. Because, this is valid
for REQ-CCBS/CCNR-xx, I would include it in the spec.

> 
> >
> > REQ-CCBS/CCNR-yy: If a CCBS service is invoked for a callee, other
> > terminating calls should not be offered to this callee.
> 
> Is this a true behaviour of the service? If someone invokes CCBS on
me,
> he will block automatically all my other calls to me? This sounds like
a
>   policy that certain network might have, but sounds a bit weird to
> write this as a requirement. Can anyone else comment?

We have already have REQ 12 stating that
	 Any communication performed as a result of the execution of a
CCBS/CCNR request should be distinguishable from regular communications.

So,  all terminating call are "distinguishable" and any policy a network
might have could be easily based on this, without further requirements.
Other views ?

Christian: I see, perhaps you can add a short explanation for this purpose:
	 Any communication performed as a result of the execution of a
CCBS/CCNR request should be distinguishable from regular communications.
This can be used to priorize CCBS/CCNR calls towards the callee.
What do you think?

Regards
Silvia

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:47:16 +0300

> This can be used to priorize CCBS/CCNR calls towards the callee.

I have a proposal for this requirement:

    REQ-CCBS/CCNR-12:
    It must be possible for the network to priotirize CCBS/CCNR recalls
    towards the callee, above regular calls. This implies that any
    communication performed as a result of the execution of a CCBS/CCNR
    request should be distinguishable from regular communications.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:49:52 +0300

> for REQ-CCBS/CCNR-xx, I would include it in the spec.

I think it is obvious, but certainly it does not hot harm. So I have 
added the following CCBS/CCNR requirement:

    It must be possible for the caller to invoke the CCBS/CCNR service.

/Miguel