Subject: [Sipping-tispan] AOC requirements

From: "Schmidt, Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:05:03 +0200

Some comments / questions concerning the AOC requirements:

- AOC-1: type error: has xsended > has ended.
- AOC-2: "This information will be displayed to the requesting user".
This sentence contains no additional information and should be deleted.
- AOC-3: This section gives the impression, that the changing
cumultative charging values are not reported to the user.

Questions:
- Do we need a requirement for limiting the rate for this asynchronously
charging messages?
- Do we need a requirement that the user can stop further transmissions?

Regards,
Christian

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 10:54:01 +0300

Christian,

Thanks for your comments. Inline discussion.

> - AOC-1: type error: has xsended > has ended.

Fixed

> This sentence contains no additional information and should be deleted.

Agree. Sentece deleted.

> cumultative charging values are not reported to the user.

I see your point. What about if the first sentence if reworded to say:

    The information supplied to the user is asynchronously generated,
    updated and reported to the user when new charging information is
    available.

> - Do we need a requirement for limiting the rate for this asynchronously

I don't know, perhaps someone else can comment this one. In my opinion 
it would a "nice-to-have" feature.

> - Do we need a requirement that the user can stop further transmissions?

Another good point. I don't know, but I also think it would be nice to have.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland