Subject: [Sipping-tispan] [ACR] Seeking consensus

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:06:12 +0300

Folks.

We discussed heavily the ACR service in the past, and we have now 4 
requirements listed in version 02c of the draft,

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/pre/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02c.txt

In my opinion, REQ-ACR-2 is still weak because it does not say who will 
categorize users. So what about to replace the current REQ-ACR-2 with:

"The originating terminating network shall be able to indicate to the 
terminating network that the caller of an anonymous communication is 
authorized to bypass the ACR service at the callee's network."

And then, we don't need anymore the REQ-ACR-4 that currently says:

   "It must be possible for the the ACR service provider to determine
   the callers who can bypass the ACR service of the callee."

Is this acceptable?

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan