Subject: [Sipping-tispan] CCBS/CCNR in Version -02f

From: "Schmidt, Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:30:26 +0200

Hi Miguel,

in case CCBS/CCNR, two requirements are still missing:

REQ-CCBS/CCNR-xx: The caller must be able to invoke CCBS / CCNR service.

REQ-CCBS/CCNR-yy: If a CCBS service is invoked for a callee, other
terminating calls should not be offered to this callee.

For the benefit of the reader, I would recommend to structure the
requirements. For example in gathering
requirements arround pending CCBS/CCNR requests in a block.

Regards,
Christian

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:58:46 +0300

Christian, inline answers.

> REQ-CCBS/CCNR-xx: The caller must be able to invoke CCBS / CCNR service.

Yes, sure... I think this is an obvious requirement for each service, 
isn't it. Do you think we need to state it explicitly?

> terminating calls should not be offered to this callee.

Is this a true behaviour of the service? If someone invokes CCBS on me, 
he will block automatically all my other calls to me? This sounds like a 
  policy that certain network might have, but sounds a bit weird to 
write this as a requirement. Can anyone else comment?

> requirements arround pending CCBS/CCNR requests in a block.

Good idea. So far I have been trying to draft the requirements in 
sequential order. I thought this would be easier to understand. Can you 
indicate what would be the suggestion for better understand? I mean, 
which groups will you form and which requirements will you group?

BR,

       Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland