Subject: [Sipping-tispan] draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02c

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:50:11 +0300

Hi:

I have put a new working copy of the requirements draft.

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/pre/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02c.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/pre/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02c.html

Changes with respect the previous version.

- ACR: added a second requirement (REQ-ACR-2) that was discussed here in 
the list, but I kept the old REQ-ACR-2 that now becomes -3.

- I have added CCBS/CCNR, combined into a single set of requirements.

I will start a separate thread , per topic, on both requirements, I 
think we need more changes. Please comment on these or any other service 
as you wish.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:59:30 +0300

> the list, but I kept the old REQ-ACR-2 that now becomes -3.

Actually it is the opposite: REQ-ACR-2 stays from the previous version, 
and the new requirement is added as REQ-ACR-3.

/Miguel