Subject: [Sipping-tispan] Publication of draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:55:17 +0300

Hi:

I have requested the official publication the requirements draft, 
version -02. While it gets officially published, you can get a copy at:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.html

This document is essentially the working copy -02h with an expansion of 
the calling party category requirements as suggested by Paul.

I will announce this also in the SIPPING list, so that people can 
comment as well.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping-tispan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

---

From: Rocky Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:19:09 +0800

Hi, Miguel,
    As the ETSI specification, ETSI ETS 300 178, 179 and 180, the 3 AoC
services can also be provided to the called subscriber, is it?

Thanks and best regards,
Rocky Wang

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Miguel Garcia
Sent: 2005?10?6? 14:55
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Alexeitsev, D
Subject: [Sipping-tispan] Publication
ofdraft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.txt

Hi:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requi
rements-02.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requi
rements-02.html

/Miguel

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:35:36 +0300

Hi Rocky:

I thought (haven't checked) that the ETSI Specs only consider the 
service provided to the calling party, since they are built on the ISDN.

I think we added some reference to the 3GPP specs, because they consider 
the service also for called parties, since in GSM you are typically 
invoived if you get a call when roaming.

/Miguel