Subject: [Sipping] Slides, Minutes and Stuff for SIPPING WG at IETF51

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:45:13 -0500

I've started posting slides and stuff for SIPPING WG/BOF/whatever at IETF51
at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf51

If you presented slides at the meeting, please make sure your slides are
posted. If they aren't either send them to me or remind me that you've
already sent them and that I should get off (on?) my beloved Aeron and post
them. If you don't get the Aeron reference, see:

http://salon.com/tech/feature/2001/08/07/aeron/index.html

If you have notes on the meeting session that could supplement the minutes,
please send me those too. I'm not entirely happy with my personal notes,
especially since I can't remember where I put them.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP