Subject: [Sipping] Author's Summary of draft-ietf-sipping-sipt-00.txt (formerly vemu ri-sip-t-context)

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:54:15 -0600

draft-ietf-sipping-sipt-00.txt is the new title for the document previously
known as draft-vemuri-sip-t-context-02.txt. This document has passed the
SIPPING WG review/nit process with the following deltas:

The Abstract has been retooled a bit to reflect current thinking.

Formatting errors have been cleaned up.

Document references (some of which had become positively historical) have
been brought up to date.

Several miscellaneous clarifications have been made in the text.

Thanks to Bob Penfield and Steve Donovan for bringing these issues to the
authors' attentions.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP