Subject: [Sipping] Internet Draft on Join and Fork headers

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:47:36 -0800

Hi,

Dan Petrie and I have written an ID describing Join and Fork headers 
(analogous to Replaces).  Until it appears in the archive, it can be found at:

	ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/rmahy/draft-mahy-sipping-join-and-fork-00.txt

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Brian Stucker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:09:25 -0600

Hi all,

I am writing to let everyone know of the intent to rename the following
draft:

draft-spbs-sip-negotiate-00.txt

to:

http://www.obsidian97.com/draft-spbs-sipping-negotiate-00.txt

The contents have not changed other than the draft filename. This is to get
the draft put under consideration in the SIPPING WG where it really belongs.
The I-D editor has been notified, but until the archives are updated, it is
available at the address above, or under the old name.

Regards,

Sriram Parameswar
Brian Stucker