Subject: [Sipping] draft-garcia-sipping-3gpp-reqs-01.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:33:42 +0200

Hi:

I have just submitted version 01 of the 3GPP requirements draft.

It will take a few hours/days to be available in the usual sites.
In the meantime, you can download a copy from:

http://standards.ericsson.net/sip/drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-3gpp-reqs-01.txt

Section 11 describes the changes with respect to the previous versions.

Regards,

     Miguel
-- 
Miguel-Angel Garcia                     Oy LM Ericsson AB
                                        Jorvas, Finland
mailto:[email-masked]     Phone:  +358 9 299 3553
mailto:[email-masked]        Mobile: +358 40 5140002

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP