Subject: [Sipping] Event package related drafts moved to SIPPING

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:51:30 -0800

Hi Folks,

FYI: I have moved/resubmitted the following drafts to SIPPING.  The content 
has not substantially changed.

draft-mahy-sip-message-waiting-02.txt  ==>

	ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/rmahy/draft-mahy-sipping-message-waiting-00.txt

draft-mahy-sip-signaled-digits-01.txt  ==>

	ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/rmahy/draft-mahy-sipping-signaled-digits-00.txt

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Lei Liang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:52:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, falks,
 For a pre-arranged large scale conference which has fixed end time, do we
need a sip mechanism to indicate that no BYE is needed? Does this issue
solved or not?