Subject: [Sipping] SIP-ISDN cause mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:33:37 +0530

Hi ,
Can any body tell me from where I can get the failure cause mapping between SIP
& ISDN call.
Like I the cause mapping between SIP -ISUP.

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:17:13 +0200

Hi,

Take both the ISUP-SIP mapping draft and Q.699. There you have all the
information you need.

Regards,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]