Subject: [Sipping] SIP Events Package for Keys

From: "Bert Culpepper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:04:08 -0500

Hello,

Myself and a couple of others have prepared an I-D defining an Events
Package for Keys.  It's been submitted to the IETF but I don't expect it to
be announced until after the new year.  For those who wish to have a look at
the proposal, it's available at
http://home.cfl.rr.com/bculpepper/draft-culpepper-sip-key-events-00.txt.

The hope is that this proposal will evolve into an internet standard.  As
DTMF has been used for user input in the PSTN, I feel an alternative is
needed for this function with SIP-based communications in IP networks.  All
comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Bert

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP