Subject: [Sipping] query on conference server

From: margaretmary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:11:53 +0530

Hello sir,

The draft specifed below for conference server model framework

SIPPING Working Group  
Internet Draft  
Document: draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-01.txt      
June 2002                                                                                                   
Expires: December 2002                               

This statement is taken form the above mentioned draft.
Please some one elaborate this statement

"Below are listed several call control "actions" which establish or
    modify dialogs and relate the participants in a conversation space.
    The names of the actions listed are for descriptive purposes only
    (they are not normative).  This list of actions is not meant to be
    exhaustive."

This section 5.0 of the draft is only theoritical or practical implementation can be done.

please try to provide a solution for this

Regards,
Margaret

---

From: "Ranjit Kumar Avasarala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:16:15 +0530

for conference framework, refer this draft
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-rosenberg-sipping-conferencing-framework
-01.txt

Ranjit

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
margaretmary
  Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:12 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [Sipping] query on conference server

  Hello sir,

  SIPPING Working Group
  Internet Draft

  This section 5.0 of the draft is only theoritical or practical
implementation can be done.

  Regards,
  Margaret

  --------------------------------------------------------------
  Dexcel Electronics Designs (P) Ltd., Bangalore, India