Subject: [Sipping] SIP-H.323 design team

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:17:15 +0200

Folks,

The requirements document for SIP-H.323 interworking is advancing:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agrawal-sip-h323-interworking-reqs-03.txt

Now, it is time to start thinking about the solution document. If there
are enough people willing to contribute, we intend to form a design team
in SIPPING.

The scope of the work will be most likely limited to basic call set-up.

Those of you who are interested in being part of such a design team,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Roy, Radhika R, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:49:08 -0500

Gonzalo:

The design team of H.323-SIP Interworking has also the same members like
that of the requirements teams. We have provided the first draft long
time ago last year and was reviewed in the SIP-H.323 mailing list (later
on SIP Implementer's list). We are also working for the second draft.

At this point, I would also suggest, like requirements document, let
Henning Schulzrinne should be the lead editor for the SIP-H.323
interworking standard. I have the draft copy of the second draft of the
SIP-H.323 Interworking draft. I will send to all design team members so
that Henning can start editing the document.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy
[email-masked]

On behalf of the SIP-H.323 Design Team

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 3:17 AM
To: sipping
Cc: Dean Willis; Rohan Mahy; [email-masked]; Henning Schulzrinne;
[email-masked]; Roy, Radhika R, ALABS
Subject: SIP-H.323 design team

Folks,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agrawal-sip-h323-interworking-
reqs-03.txt

Thanks,

Gonzalo