Subject: [Sipping] WGLC on draft-ietf-sipping-aaa-req-02.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:42:52 +0200

Folks,

we have had some discussions about the SIP-AAA work in the mailing list
lately. In order to take advantage of this interest, I would like to
WGLC the SIP-AAA requirements draft.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-aaa-req-02.txt

By last calling this document, we want to try to keep the focus of the
WG on the requirements, before we jump into discussing solutions.

This WGLC will end on April 4th.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:57:12 +0200

Juha,

I was not refering to you. I was talking about the Diameter-Radious-Web
services discussions. Your point falls perfectly within the scope of
this WGLC.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Gonzalo Camarillo writes:
> 
> i have been talking about requirements, i.e., what is required to make
> accounting possible at all, and i don't think the current document
> really addresses that question.
> 
> - juha

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:45:48 +0200

- juha