Subject: [Sipping] I-D on persistent connections

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:39:16 -0600

Folks:

A while ago we had a discussion on persistent connections in SIP.
We have submitted an I-D to the IETF outlining the problem, some
requirements and some solutions.  Until it appears in the archives, you
can get it from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-jain-sipping-persistent-conn-reqs-00.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP