Subject: RE: [Sipping] Expert review for draft-burger-sipping-netann-04.tx t

From: "PRATI,LUCA (HP-Italy,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:59:56 +0100

Folks,

in case of pre-paid service the we should also support the Advice of
Charging. AOC information could be presented at the start of the call, or
during a call, or at the end of the call. AOC may be presented using an
audible tone or announcement (e.g. remaining balance = 33 minutes). 

The call flow in that specific case is not clear for me especially in case
of Mid-Call Interruption...could help me?

Thanks,

Luca

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 11:40 AM
To: sipping
Cc: Dean Willis; Rohan Mahy; Eric Burger
Subject: [Sipping] Expert review for draft-burger-sipping-netann-04.txt

Folks,

We would like the SIPPING working group to provide expert review of:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burger-sipping-netann-04.txt

The authors have requested individual publication of this document. 
Expert Review will close on March 10th, 2003

Thanks,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP