Subject: [Sipping] new lis for sipdev issues

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:42:15 +0200

Hello,

Various discussions regarding the sipdev document are consuming a huge 
chunk of the current sipping list traffic.  For this reason, I have 
created a mailing list to discuss sipdev issues.  Please do not post 
any more questions or comments about this individual document to the 
sipping list.  Please use the new list instead.

To subscribe, send email to [email-masked] with no subject.  the body 
of your email should be:

	subscribe sipdev

To unsubscribe send to the same address:

	unsubscribe sipdev

To send mail to the list send to   sipdevATexternal.cisco.com   
(replace AT with an at-sign)

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP