Subject: [Sipping] Updated Reqs ID for MLPP in SIPPING

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:26:22 -0500

I'd like to call attention to those interested in MLPP to the following 
updated requirements ID at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-sipping-mlpp-reqs-01.txt

I do not plan on presenting/reviewing this ID during the SIPPING meetings 
in Vienna, therefore I am soliciting comments to this list

The following is the abstract:

    This document proposes considerations and requirements for the
    extension of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) [1] to support
    Multi-Level Precedence and Preemption (MLPP) functionality
    originally set forth in [2&3]. This document will be limited in
    scope to the requirements of the SIP Protocol; MLPP within the IETF,
    utilizing other IETF Protocols, is left to other documents,
    therefore is considered out of scope here - although there is a
    general explanation of how MLPP functions currently within private
    circuit switched networks to give the necessary operational
    background for these requirements.

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                    The answer is "42", what's the question?

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP