Subject: [Sipping] Maintenance on softarmor web site Thursday 30Oct2003

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:23:04 -0600

1:30 PM USCST

The main server (www.softarmor.com) will be down for the next few hours
while I replace the OS.

In the interim, if you need web content, it's available at
http://kevlar.softarmor.com/

Anybody using the main box as a relay for email will also be affected.

Cheers,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:59:06 -0600

> Anybody using the main box as a relay for email will also be affected.

Everything should be back in working order, I think. Maybe. Note that 
everything has been rekeyed.

--
Dean