Subject: [Sipping] Query on example in RFC-3204

From: Prasanna Venkatesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:48:35 +0800

Hi,
	I have a doubt if the examples provided in RFC-3204 section 4 are correct.

In the following extract from the example in section 4.1
         m=audio 9092 RTP/AVP 0 3 4
         --unique-boundary-1
         Content-Type: application/ISUP; version=nxv3;
         base=etsi121
there is only one CRLF between the "m" line of the SDP and the boundary.  As
per RFC-2046 (MIME), the CRLF preceeding the boundary belongs to the
boundary.  In which case last "m" line of the sdp is not terminated by a
CRLF which is a violation of the SDP standards.

Though I understand these examples are just provided for clarifying the
semantics, still I would prefer to get a clarification, if there is any
special case in which this violation of either RFC-2046 or
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-13 (and hence RFC-2327) is allowed.

Thanks in advance for the clarification.
Regards,
Prasanna

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP