Subject: Re: [Sipping] draft-hilt-sipping-session-policy-00

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:48:36 +0300

Volker,

I had submitted another draft on a related issue.
http://standards.ericsson.net/gonzalo/papers/draft-camarillo-sipping-policy-package-00.txt
This draft addresses what your draft calls static policies (although 
they do not need to be static).

Some background about this. Some time ago we had a 3GPP-IETF workshop in 
San Francisco, and I presented some concerns the IETF had related to 
protocol profiling. We agreed that the IETF was going to provide a means 
to express the policy of a network regarding the things that user agents 
attaching to a network were allowed to do.

We will need to see how both solutions fit together, since there is some 
overlap between both drafts.

Gonzalo

Volker Hilt wrote:

> We have submitted the draft-hilt-sipping-session-policy-00. Until it is
> available in the I-D archive, you can download it from:
> 
> http://drafts.mhof.com/draft-hilt-sipping-session-policy-00.txt
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Volker
> 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP