Subject: [Sipping] New I-D on "On-Demand Access Authorization for SIP EVent Subscriptions"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:45:16 -0400

Hi all,

you can find a new I-D on "On-Demand Access Authorization for SIP Event Subscriptions" at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trossen-sipping-ondemand-00.txt 

The I-D describes the problem and possible solution space for a so-called 'on-demand access authorization for SIP event subscriptions'. The objective of this document is to properly describe the particular problem, define requirements for solutions to this problem, and outline possible solutions. With this, the document intends to drive the standardization of one method forward in order to provide a common solution to the presented problem. 

Please feel free to comment on the I-D.

Regards,

Dirk

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Henry Sinnreich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:30:36 -0500

I wonder if the term "on demand" may be commercially protected, since there
are quite a few trade marked products out there. See for example
http://www.ibm.com/us/  and how many "on demand" product names will be
revealed by a search. Or is there no naming conflict here?

Thanks, Henry

Henry Sinnreich

MCI
400 International Parkway
Richardson, Texas 75081
USA

Have you disconnected the PBX?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] New I-D on "On-Demand Access Authorization for SIP EVent
Subscriptions"

Hi all,

you can find a new I-D on "On-Demand Access Authorization for SIP Event
Subscriptions" at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trossen-sipping-ondemand-00.txt 

The I-D describes the problem and possible solution space for a so-called
'on-demand access authorization for SIP event subscriptions'. The objective
of this document is to properly describe the particular problem, define
requirements for solutions to this problem, and outline possible solutions.
With this, the document intends to drive the standardization of one method
forward in order to provide a common solution to the presented problem. 

Regards,

Dirk