Subject: [Sipping] Torture test revision:

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:53:07 -0600

I've just submitted -03 of the torture test document.

It's available at 
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sipping-torture-tests-03.html
and
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sipping-torture-tests-03.txt
until it shows up in the repository.

This version reflects the following bug fixes:

- 3.1.1.1 (wsinv) had a continuation line without
  leading whitespace

- 3.1.1.2 (intmeth) had an unknown header where the
  name was separated from the value with an =, not a :

- 3.1.1.7 (longreq) had a several bad <repeat> end
  tags, causing the binary form of the message to be
  invalid. It also had a continuation line (the last
  Via hfv) with no leading whitespace

- 3.1.2.5 (scalarlg) SIP/2.0.TCP changed to SIP/2.0/TCP

- 3.3.4 (unksm2) and 3.3.5 (bext01) Max-Forward changed to
  Max-Forwards.

- 3.3.7 (regaut) Aligned the Authorization header's unknown
  scheme challenge with the syntax requirements of 3261

- The binary forms of badaspec, badvers, bext01, novelsc, and
  regbadct were missing the null-line.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP