Subject: [Sipping] isfocus in Refer-to header

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:25:27 +0200

Hi,

It is stated in the changes since section of draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing-02.txt:

- Removed inclusion of "isfocus" parameter in Refer-To header field -
   this may be a useful extension to the REFER mechanism in the future,
   however.

Why was that reason for such removal?

Regards,
Hisham

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:31:12 -0600

Hi Hisham,

The inclusion of feature tags such as "isfocus" was proposed in 
draft-olson-sipping-refer-extensions-00.txt, an individual I-D that has 
expired.

Should this I-D be revised and gain support in the WG, we'd be happy to 
include it in cc-conferencing again as it is a very useful extension.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
MCI
sip:[email-masked]

At 12:25 PM 1/23/2004 +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It is stated in the changes since section of 
>draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing-02.txt:
>