Subject: [Sipping] Ad-hoc on SBCs schedulling

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:05:31 +0200

Folks,

we have two options to organize the ad-hoc meeting on Session Border 
Controllers:

1) Tuesday from 19:30 to 21:30 (we already have a room reserved)
2) Thursday in the evening/night (if many people prefer Thursday, we 
would try to book a room then)

If you intend to attend this ad-hoc, please send me a private email (no 
need to spam the mailing list) with your preference. Note that "both 
options suit me fine" is a valid answer.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP