Subject: [Sipping] Announcement: Ad-hoc meeting on SBCs

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:27:54 +0200

Folks,

after taking into account all the responses received, we have decided to 
  schedulle the ad-hoc meeting on Session Border Controllers (SBCs) on 
Tuesday, from 19:00 to 21:00. The room is called Hemisphere and it 
should be big enough for all of those who want to attend.

A number of people mentioned that they have already pre-paid the social 
event. Unfortunatelly, we were unable to find any other slot which was 
suitable for everyone (a large number of people cannot make it on 
Thursday and Tuesday after the social was too late for many).

Regards,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP