Subject: [Sipping] questions on draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-framework-03.txt

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:37:46 +0200

Hi,
Reading section 6.3 left me with some comments:
1.	How state changes are notified to the user if the mixing server
does not have notification services. Does the application server
constantly poll the mixing server to get state changes like change of
speakers. In the more general case the mixing server may need some
action in the signaling path and there is no way for it to notify the
AS.
2.	In general this approach is similar to MSCML with the difference
that the conference level channel is using CPCP except that there is no
way for the mixing server to report back events that happened in the
mixing server. 

Roni

*************************************************************
Roni Even
Polycom Israel
 
Tel: +972-3-9251200
Cell: +972-54-5481099
Fax: +972-3-9211571
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP