Subject: [Sipping] Multiple conferences in SIP

From: Rajesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:20:20 +0530

Hi Alan,

 thanks for giving reply. my query here is, if focus is hosting multiple
conferences,and is in a proxy domain, how the behavior of focus with proxy?
I mean -- is it get registered with multiple contact-Uri's, where each Uri
corresponds to a particular conference.

 if so, focus has to get registered with one other Uri (generic - not
containing any conference id as part of that )-- which will be turned out
into a new conference when it gets a new call. (the Q is, how focus will
create a New conference starting with a Dial-In Call, proxy also there as
part of the call)

thanks & regards,
Rajesh.Kalagarla

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Johnston, Alan [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 9:03 PM
  To: 'Rajesh'; [email-masked]
  Subject: RE: Distinguishing Simultaneous Conferences..

  Hi Rajesh,

  You are correct, each conference will have a unique Request-URI.  When
participants dial-in (send an INVITE), they will send it to this unique URI.
Once in the conference, the focus keeps track of participants by tracking
their dialog states.

  Thanks,
  Alan
  sip:[email-masked]
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Rajesh [mailto:[email-masked]]
    Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 12:10 AM
    To: Johnston, Alan; [email-masked]
    Subject: Distinguishing Simultaneous Conferences..

      Hi Alan & Oritl,

       if we are hosting simultaniuos Conferences, is it required to
maintain difference Contact corresponding to each conference
(Conference-Uri).of not how to distinguish the different conferences.

      thanks & regards,
      Rajesh.Kalagarla

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP