Subject: [Sipping] Summary of changes for draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-07

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:19:05 -0800

WGLC has ended for draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-06.

I have incorporated the posted comments in the draft.

They resulted in the following changes since -06:

   o  Whispers are removed.
   o  The version-type is redefined as "unsignedInt".
   o  The <user> elements are grouped in a container named <users>.

   o  The <purpose> element is added to the uri-type and "web-page"
value is defined to be used with <service-uris>.
   o  The <sidebar-by-val> elements are grouped in a container named
<sidebars-by-val>.
   o  The attribute 'entity' of media-type is renamed to 'id'.
   o  The media-state-type is redefined to use SDP values "recvonly",
      "sendonly", "sendrecv", and "inactive".
   o  Sub-elements <snd-state>, and <rcv-state> of media-type are
      removed.
   o  Sub-element <src> of media-type is renamed to <src-id>.

   o  Media sub-elements and types with "state" string are renamed to
contain "status" string instead.

   o  Sub-element <dialog-id> of <sip> is renamed to <call-id>.
   o  The extended-type is removed and the standard XML extension
      conventions are used instead.
   o  Descriptive text and editorial nits are added throughout the
document.

   o  The XML elements and attributes are styled in the descriptive text
according to Miguel's suggestions.

   o  Changes history is removed.

No other major issues have been identified.

I have submitted the draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-07 and, I
believe, it is ready for the next step in the process.

Best Regards,

Orit.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP