Subject: [Sipping] WGLC Summary for cc-conferencing

From: "Johnston, Alan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:54:04 +0000

As WGLC has ended for draft-sipping-cc-conferencing-05, here's the summary
of issues raised and discussed during WGLC:

 A detailed review by Miguel Garcia (11/4) identified a number of
corrections, clarifications, and nits.

 No major issues were identified.

The authors plan to revise the document incorporating these changes,
updating conference package examples, removing change history, etc so it is
ready for the IETF Last Call with the other three SIP conferencing
documents. 

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
MCI
sip:[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP