Subject: [sipping] Intelligent Transcoding Gateway Model for Transcoding

From: 강태규 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:59:45 +0900

I would like to send you my first internet draft.
I submitted it to [email-masked]' on 14 of October, but it is
not yet posted.
So, I am sending you the file.
If you have any comment or question for it, please send email to me.

with regards Tae-Gyu Kang

	Title		: Intelligent Transcoding Gateway Model for
Transcoding with the Session Initiation Protocol 
	Author(s)	: Taegyu Kang
	Filename	: draft-taegyukang-sipping-transc-itg-00.txt 
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-10-27

This document introduces a new model, Intelligent Transcoding 
Gateway, in Framework[6] for transcoding with the Session Initiation 
Protocol. The model might be applied for more general-purpose 
services satisfying the requirements of multimedia applications 
without an additional INVITE, meanwhile the existing two models, The 
third party call control model and The conference bridge model,  
are applied for the specific application requirements in support of 
deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired individuals[2].

 <<draft-taegyukang-sipping-transc-itg-00.txt>> 
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP