Subject: [Sipping] dialog package -05

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:57:31 -0800

Hi,

Due to a careless mistake on my part, I submitted the -05 version of  
the dialog package with the old boilerplate, and did not notice in time  
to resubmit.

I have revised -05 with the new boilerplate, but will not be able to  
resubmit until after IETF 61.  In the interim, the version I will  
submit is located in the sipfoundry repository (with companion HTML  
version):

https://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/dialog-pkg/draft-ietf- 
sipping-dialog-package-05.txt
https://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/dialog-pkg/draft-ietf- 
sipping-dialog-package-05.html

I believe this version incorporates all the comments received to date.   
Feel free to speak up if you notice any other issues.

many thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP