Subject: Re: [Sipping] draft-jennings-sipping-outbound-01

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:42:09 -0400

On 6/20/05 2:25 PM, "Henry Sinnreich" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In order to do a complete job, besides ICE,
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-sipping-outbound-01.txt
> 
> needs also to get finished. Can the authors share the status of this work?
> 

Agreed, I also think Dan's Config Framework stuff is very important to get
done soon. A new draft of outbound should be out on Monday. It is much
clearer and hopefully it is getting close to done.

Cullen

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:05:06 -0500

>also think Dan's Config Framework stuff is very important to 
>get done soon. A new draft of outbound should be out on Monday.

Maybe this is just in time then, and please check if any of the e-mail
addresses for Daniel are the right ones. Daniel?

The Framework for SIP User Agent Configuration needs IMHO to have some
critical user scenarios and the user experience in focus first and last.
Without a superior user experience, products like Skype will beat our pants
off and with good merit since they provide the ultimate user experience.

A configuration framework must have the ultimate user experience as the top
design criteria and several user scenarios as convincing examples.

What do you all think? Flames are welcome.

Thanks, Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cullen Jennings [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 5:42 PM
To: [email-masked]; sipping; [email-masked]; 'Dean
Willis'; Rohan Mahy
Cc: Alan Hawrylyshen
Subject: Re: [Sipping] draft-jennings-sipping-outbound-01

Cullen