Subject: [Sipping] niemi-sipping-cal-events

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:47:58 -0400

I like it :-) Anyone implementing it?

Think of the way that I can use watcher info to authorize someone to
subscribe to my presence. Can we do a similar scheme to authorize someone to
put a specific entry on my calendar.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:28:01 +0300

Hi Cullen,

Thanks for the comments.

> put a specific entry on my calendar.

Yes, especially for scheduling publications, the authorization policy 
should definitely allow publications to pend in order to have this 
reactive authorization mode. The draft mentions this in passing, but it 
probably needs a lot more treatment.

Cheers,
Aki