Subject: [Sipping] IETF 63 Agenda

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:38:56 +0300

Folks,

this is the agenda for the meeting in Paris:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf63/agenda.html

note that we have not granted all the agenda requests we have received. 
This time we only have two two-hour slots, and we have a set of 
chartered items that require extensive face-to-face discussions. We have 
given priority to such items.

Some other topics received enough attention in the list, but there were 
out of the scope of the SIPPING WG. We will provide their authors with 
guidance on how to proceed with their work, maybe in another WG.

Some folks requested brief agenda slots to bring their drafts to the 
attention of the WG. Those agenda requests have not been granted, but we 
will include a list of such drafts in the chair slides we will present 
at the beginning of the meeting. If an author would like us to mention 
something in particular related to his or her draft, please contact the 
chairs.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Jesske, R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:59:00 +0200

Dear all,
For your information.
Denis Alexeitsev will be instead of mine present the TISPAN issues in Paris.

Thanks

Best Regards

Roland Jesske

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Gonzalo Camarillo
> Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2005 11:39
> An: sipping
> Cc: Rohan Mahy; Dean Willis
> Betreff: [Sipping] IETF 63 Agenda
> 
> 
> Folks,
>