Subject: [Sipping] SBC architectures document

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:06:23 -0700

Hi,

I read your SBC architecture document and noticed your agenda request.  
I don't immediately understand the relevance of this draft to our 
charter in SIPPING.  We have generally avoided discussion specific 
decomposition approaches in SIP and SIPPING, and frequently we have 
left this decomposition work to other groups, as was the case for media 
servers (speechsc), conferencing (xcon), and media gateways (megaco). 
Is there some specific action that is relevant to the group, for 
example requirements on the SIP protocol?

thanks,
-rohan

Rohan Mahy
co-chair SIPPING WG

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP