Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-spam-01: no deltas

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:46:48 -0400

Folks,

I submitted a revision to the spam draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-spam-01.txt

this draft has only trivial changes, mostly updating the boilerplate. I 
had meant to add some more general framework text in there, but didnt 
have time.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP