Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 63

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:43:30 +0300

Folks,

we will be gathering agenda requests for the SIPPING meeting in
Paris under the following link:

http://kevlar.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf63/requests.html

The agenda needs to be ready by July 25th. So, please, send your
requests by the end of this week (Friday, July 22nd).

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier for us. Agenda
requests are submitted in an email addressed to the chairs.

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items,
as we did in the last meetings. We will only discuss individual
contributions that have received considerable attention since the last
meeting.

      <tr>
        <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
        <td>Exploders</td>
        <td><center>5</center></td>
        <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
      </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:01:32 -0400

Gonzalo,

here is my request for the session policy drafts.

As Dan has mentioned, in particular the session-independent policy draft 
is related to the profile datasets draft and should probably be 
presented next to it.

The length is just a rough estimate - feel free to change it as there is 
room on the agenda.

Thanks,

Volker

      <tr>
        <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">Volker Hilt</a></td>
        <td>Session Policies</td>
        <td><center>20</center></td>
        <td><a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-session-indep-policy-03.txt">
draft-ietf-sipping-session-indep-policy-03.txt</a></td>
        <td><a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-policy-usecases-00.txt">
draft-hilt-sipping-policy-usecases-00.txt</a></td>
        <td><a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-03.txt">
draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-03.txt</a></td>
      </tr>

-- 
Volker Hilt                      Bell Labs / Lucent Technologies
phone: +1 732 332 6432           101 Crawfords Corner Rd
email: [email-masked]     Holmdel, NJ 07733

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:14:06 +0300

Your agenda request has been logged.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo