Subject: [Sipping] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt

From: Miki HASEBE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:47:23 +0900

Folks,

I've submitted an update to the exceptional procedure example draft.
(draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt)

The changes from -00 are the followings:

- added a new sequence (2.10) to it.
- added editors' notes on 2.2 and 2.10

I'll appreciate any comments and thoughts.

Thank you,
Miki Hasebe

Forwarded by HASEBE Miki <[email-masked]>
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol Exceptional Procedure Examples
	Author(s)	: M. Hasebe, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 2005-7-15
	
This document gives examples of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   exceptional-procedure call flows. These senarios are confusing
   and this document shows the best practices to handle them.
   The elements in these call flows include SIP User Agents and
   Clients. The scenarios include SIP session establishment. Call
   flow diagrams and message details are shown.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Jeroen van Bemmel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:42:46 +0200

I think IP address "192.0.2.301" (section 1.3) is indeed exceptional...

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Miki HASEBE" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 1:47 PM
Subject: [Sip-implementors] Re: 
I-DACTION:draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt

> "FILE 
> /internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure-example-01.txt".
>
> Sip-implementors mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/sip-implementors

---

From: Miki HASEBE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:49:59 +0900

Thanks for catching this. 
It will be fixed the -02 draft.