Subject: [Sipping] Updated Bridged Line (Shared Call) Appearance I-D available

From: Venkatesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:41:33 -0700

We have received emails from people asking us about the status of this 
draft. Wanted to let people know that we finally got around to refreshing 
the draft for Shared line appearances. Please provide any 
feedback/suggestions/modifications into the mailing list.
 Regards,
Venkatesh

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Implementing Bridged Line Appearances (BLA)
Using Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP)
Author(s) : A. Kumar, et al.
Filename : draft-anil-sipping-bla-02.txt
Pages : 37
Date : 2005-7-7

This document describes the implementation of Bridged Line
Appearance (BLA) feature based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
The BLA feature is commonly offered in the IP Centrex services and
IP-PBX offerings. This feature is likely to be implemented on SIP IP
telephones and SIP feature servers used in a business environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-02.txt
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP