Subject: [Sipping] updated app interaction framework

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:06:00 -0400

Folks,

I've submitted an update to the app interaction framework. Until it 
appears in the archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-05.txt

The changes in this from the previous revision are:

* alignment with the latest GRUU spec in terms of best practices

* incorporation of Target-Dialog header field

There are no open issues, and I believe that (finally) this document is 
ready to go to IESG, as it has been through WGLC.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP