Subject: [Sipping] ISUP-SIP mapping for calling number and name privacy

From: "Song, Youngsun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:27:06 -0400

Hi,

I have a question on mapping of ISUP to SIP, using P-Asserted-ID and
Privacy headers.

In an ISUP IAM message, there are separate fields for presentation
preferences for calling number (in Calling Party Number field) and
calling name (in Generic Name field).

In SIP, it appears that privacy of BOTH the calling number and name
specified in the P-Asserted-ID header is indicated by the Privacy header
containing "id" value. Is there any standard way in SIP to indicate
privacy preferences separately for the calling number and name?

Thanks,
YoungSun

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP