Subject: RE [Sipping] A secretary for SIPPING

From: Joël Repiquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:37:32 +0200

Gonzalo,

A suggestion: somehow highlight the one or more dependencies -- of an I-D on
other I-Ds -- that have an impact on this draft's evolution: e.g.
draft-ietf-sipping-examples is dependent on draft-ietf-sip-gruu's release.

Cheers
Joël

-------------------------
Folks,

following up the discussions we had in Paris about getting a secretary for
SIPPING, we have chosen Oscan Novo, in the cc:, to do the job. His first task
will be to update the working group supplementary page with the current status
of our drafts, including planned WGLC start and end dates. This will allow
people to know when we intend to WGLC a draft and allocate time for reading it.

Please, let us know if you have any further suggestions regarding tasks that
Oscar could perform that could be useful for the community.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP