Subject: [Sipping] Draft minutes from P2P SIP ad-hoc in Paris

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:43:58 +0300

Folks,

you can find the draft minutes from the peer-to-peer SIP ad-hoc meeting 
in Paris
at the following link:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf63/notes/p2p-ad-hoc-sipping-ietf63.txt

Let us know if you have any comments.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:38:13 -0400

Thanks for getting the notes together!

I posted this to the P2P SIP list, but probably should have posted
here too. I put up a few other things such as Henry's notes and the
slides I presented at the BOF.

http://www.p2psip.org/ietf.php

Comments/contributions welcome. I'll also just put a link from there
to the official page at softarmor.

--David

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 03:45:29 -0400

Hello;

> http://www.p2psip.org/ietf.php

One of the drafts linked to on this page

P. Matthews and B. Poustchi, IETF internet draft: Industrial-Strength P2P SIP
draft-matthews-sipping-p2p-industrial-strength-00.txt

has expired and the link is now dead.

Also, is a meeting the Friday before the IETF in Vancouver really a good idea ?
It would really stretch the time commitment out for one informal meeting.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

P.S. Your system clockmay need to be reset. All  of the web pages say 
Last Modified: Wednesday, December 31, 1969