Subject: [Sipping] Usage of sipping-config-framework-07 with XCAP

From: "Zisimopoulos, Haris, VF-Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:50:59 +0100

Hello,

I have a question on the relationship of
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-07 and XCAP. 

XCAP mandates the AUID to be the first path segment after the XCAP root.

In draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-07, particularly in section 8.6
you use as an example the path:
http://xcap.example.com/root/users/user-aor/rls-services
Shouldn't this be
http://xcap.example.com/root/rls-services/users/user-aor ?

Is this just a typo or is there any difference with XCAP here?

Best regards,
Haris

Haris Zisimopoulos
Vodafone Group Research & Development - UK

Telephone: +44 (0)7919994709
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP