Subject: [Sipping] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sriram-sipping-poc-lip-02.txt

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:04:59 +0300

Hi,

As the intercept is based on SIP INVITE with SDP, why isn't it
applicable to intercept conference (xcon conference) where he media is
MSRP instead of RTP etc.?

Can this I/D be generalized to handle session interception and cover PoC
demands but be less tightly coupled to it, as once was the mission
statement of IETF (internet Task Force...)?

I suggest using the needed headers and terms slightly changed:

Mode-of-Tapping
Direction
User-to-be-Tapped

The PoC server procedures are clearly defined in the OMA PoC
specification. PoC usage scenario can be given as an illustrated
example.

It will provide OMA PoC group with a sufficient solution for their
demands, but not tighten the mechanism to PoC alone.

Cheers,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP