Subject: [Sipping] New I-D: A solution for the SIP Overlap Signaling

From: Peili Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:44:55 +0800

All,
    A new ID about the implementation of Overlap Signaling in SIP is
available now.
    This draft comes from several real deployment issures,  please kindly
give your comments.

    Best regards,
    Peili Xu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: A method for overlap signalling in SIP
	Author(s)	: P. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-sipping-overlap-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-9-12
	
   Overlap signalling is a traditional feature in telecom network.  RFC
   3578 addresses how to implement it in a SIP network.  It mainly
   introduce the method to carry subsequent dialed number in INVITE.
   But there are still some issues for it.  This document gives a
   detailed discussion on another method based on INFO.  It can be
   treated as a supplementary for RFC 3578.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-sipping-overlap-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip-implementors mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/sip-implementors

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP