Subject: [Sipping] Submission of sip-sec-flows-00

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:17:39 -0500

All -

I've just submitted

http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows-00.txt

at the request of the SIP and SIPPING chairs.

This is a zero-change update (except for the filename change and
a note that no changes were made) to simplify the chairs administrative
efforts.

We have started work on the next additions (we'll be pulling in the work
Vijay started with tls-examples and capturing some additional SIPS
information) but those changes are not reflected in this version.   
They will be
reflected in an update before IETF66.

Note that this message was crossposted to SIP and SIPPING. Replies,  
if any,
should go only to SIP.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP