Subject: [Sipping] About flash key for SIP

From: "Gerald Yan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:55:05 +0800

Hi all:

There are so many traditional services triggered by flash key. Is there
any draft or standard defined the "flash key" for SIP? 

Best regards

Gerald

Tel:0755-26952899-34617

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:57:20 -0500

On May 24, 2006, at 2:55 AM, Gerald Yan wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> There are so many traditional services triggered by flash key. Is  
> there any draft or standard defined the “flash key” for SIP?
>
>

No.

--
Dean

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:58:59 -0400

This is a user interface issue within the user terminal, and therefore 
not subject to SIP standardization. Presumably someone like the TIA 
could define such a key on a SIP set and say that it causes the set to 
put the current call on hold.

Gerald Yan wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>