Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-03.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:53:49 -0500

Hi all,

We would like to working group last call (WGLC) the following draft: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-03.
txt

We would like to recruit at least 3 volunteers to serve as dedicated
reviewers. 
If you are interested and willing to review this draft, please send an
email to the SIPPING chairs.

As always, anyone else that gets a chance to review should also send
their feedback to the authors and copy the SIPPING mailing list. 

This WGLC will end on July 20th, 2006. 

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP