Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-05

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:29:36 +0100

A new version of the NAT Scenarios has been submitted.  Until it appears
in the archives, you can get a copy from
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-05
.txt and
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-05
.html.

This version is still a work-in-progress with the view to having an
'early' completed version post Montreal.  All feedback is welcome,
especially on the scenarios section as we try to compile a wide ranging
and useful list of deployment scenarios.  New suggestions welcome.

Best Regards,

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Frank Shearar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:50:36 +0200

http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-05.txt

Some nitpicks:
* Shouldn't you reference the latest RTP RFC (3550) instead of the old RFC
1889?
* For reference 19, shouldn't the title say "IPv6 Transition" instead of
"IPv6 Transcition"?

frank