Subject: [Sipping] Updated I-D: draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt

From: "Mohsen Soroushnejad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:01:38 -0700

FYI.

Regards,
Mohsen

--------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Implementing Bridged Line Appearances (BLA) Using Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Kumar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This document describes the implementation of Bridged Line
Appearance (BLA) feature based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
The BLA feature is commonly offered in the IP Centrex services and
IP-PBX offerings. This feature is likely to be implemented on SIP IP
telephones and SIP feature servers used in a business environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft
is:http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found
inhttp://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

 <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt>
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP