Subject: [Sipping] Ready for IESG review: draft-ietf-sipping-toip-05.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:16:53 -0500

Hi all,

An updated version of the "Framework for Realtime text over IP using
SIP" document has been produced based on the post IETF-65 mailing list
discussions:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-05.txt

Since this document had previously completed WGLC, it is believed to be
ready for IESG review. However, we'd like to provide the working group
one week to review to confirm its readiness or to highlight any
remaining concerns, beyond the one already raised around the
Editor/Author/Contributor approach.

Feedback should be provided to the SIPPING WG mailing list by July 7th,
2006. 

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP