Subject: [Sipping] sipping-service-examples-10: Review of Section 2.1 and 2.2

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:26:31 -0500

Authors of sipping-service-examples-10: As requested for WGLC,
I reviewed Sections 2.{1,2} of service-examples.  I did not find
any major problems with these sections -- the flows are well
written.  The most substantive of the problems was one of extra
white space.  Details below:

Section 2.1

In F1, F2, F3, F4 and F5, there is an extra line between the
first Via header and the indented "branch" parameter, which
starts on a new line.  This line should be taken out.

Section 2.2

In F6, there is a spurious new line between the "c=" and
"t=" lines of the SDP body.

As a nice to have feature, it would be good to have the
IP addresses and host names of the participating actors listed
in the figures; something like:

          Proxy
      ss1.example.com
        192.0.2.54

But this will mean retro-fitting all the figures, and may not be
worth the pain.  I'll leave it to you to make that decision.

Thanks,

- vijay

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP