Subject: [Sipping] Updated I-D: draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:35:38 -0400

I've updated my compendium of notes on how to implement "call pickup"
features in SIP via EPCC (end-point controlled call-control).  The new
version is similar to the -01 version, but I've included description
of another method of retrieving calls from a "park server", and added
a section of references to other I-Ds that also discuss call pickup.

Until it's in the official database, you can retrieve it from

https://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley/draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02.{txt,html,xml}

Dale

Dale Worley						[email-masked]
--
[Edna St. Vincent Millay's] lovers, male and female, were so numerous
that they considered holding reunions.	-- Historian Ann Douglas

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP