Subject: [Sipping] Draft agenda for Montreal

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:23:47 +0300

Folks,

we have just uploaded an initial draft agenda for our sessions in 
Montreal. You can fetch it from:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/sipping.html

Note that this agenda only contains WG items, items that the WG has 
agreed to work on but are not WG items yet, and items that have received 
enough attention on the mailing list since our last meeting in Dallas. 
We have followed this policy based on the feedback we received in Dallas.

This means that, for the time being, we have not granted some of the 
agenda requests we have received so far. However, we still have around 
one hour of padding that could be used to present some of those 
individual submissions (that have not been discussed on the list yet).

If some of those submissions gets enough attention on the list during 
the next few days, they will make it into the final agenda. So, if you 
are interested in a particular draft, please send comments to the list.

Comments on the agenda are welcome.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP