Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-00.txt & draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-00.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:05:32 -0500

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following two drafts
(a couple days earlier than currently scheduled):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions
-00.txt  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-00
.txt

We already have several reviewers volunteered to review these drafts:
Ben Campbell, Shida Schubert, Chris Boulton and AC Mahendran.  As
always, anyone else that gets a chance to review should also send their
feedback to the authors and copy the SIPPING mailing list. 

WGLC ends on 17th October 2006 (3 weeks time). 

Per Keith's recent posting on the SIP list, this WGLC is being
coordinated with the WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-consent-framework-00, which
is a dependency for these documents. 

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP