Subject: [Sipping] -04 version of draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:20:45 -0500

Folks: I have just submitted the -04 version of
draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition.

Until it is available in the IETF archives, you can get a copy from:

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sipping-v6-transition/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04.html
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sipping-v6-transition/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04.txt

This version includes the review process comments from Keith Drage,
Mary Barnes, Dale Worley, and Francois Audet, as well as other
comments on the WG mailing list (thanks!)

All the comments during the WGLC review process have been addressed.
The changes resulting from the review were:

   1/ Incorporated nits and typos found by reviewers.
   2/ The interaction of RFC3263 and RFC3484 was ambiguous in the
      -03 version.  In the -04 version it is much more fleshed out,
      and occupies its own section (Section 5).
   3/ Common behavior of a UAC and a proxy has now been folded into
      one exposition (Section 5).

Could the WGLC reviewers kindly ensure that their comments have been
addressed adequately.  Please send any inadverdent omissions or
corrections to the list.

The draft is now ready to proceed further.

Thank you.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:34:45 -0500

Folks,

This document has been in the repository since the 10th and the diff is
available on the tools page:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sipping/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition/draft-
ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04-from-03.diff.html

I've reviewed the updated document and believe it is ready to go.  

If anyone has any concerns about progressing this document, please
respond by COB on 
19 September 2006.

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay K. Gurbani [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:21 AM
To: SIPPING LIST
Subject: [Sipping] -04 version of draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sipping-v6-transition/
draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04.html
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sipping-v6-transition/
draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04.txt

Thank you.

- vijay