Subject: [Sipping] Updated SIPPING WG document review status

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:26:25 -0500

Hi all, 

I've updated the spreadsheets with the new reviewers and proposed review
dates, along with adding annotation reflecting the SIPPING WG drafts
that are being moved to the SIP WG. 
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html
(sorted by WGLC dates)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l
(sorted by document editor)

The highlights of the documents currently undergoing WGLC:

- draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-03.txt (WGLC 11 Sept - 2 Oct) 
  Note: WGLC ends next Monday!

- draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-01.txt (WGLC 26 Sept - 17 Oct)
- draft-camarillo-sipping-pending-additions-00.txt (WGLC 26 Sept - 17
Oct)
  Note: the above two docs are going thru WGLC at the same time as 
        the consent-framework which has moved to the SIP WG. 

The highlights of the documents that have completed review are:
- draft-ietf-sipping-session-policy-framework-01.txt 
  (Completed initial review - revised doc will be submitted to SIP WG
for Last call)
- draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-01.txt (Completed initial WG review)
- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-01.txt (Completed initial WG
review)

- draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-00.txt (Completed WGLC) 

With the following documents having been forwarded to the AD for IESG
processing:
- draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-04
- draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt

For folks that aren't official reviewers, your comments are always
welcome and of course, the schedule doesn't preclude discussion or
review of other drafts at anytime. 

And, finally, feedback on the proposed milestone dates for WGLC and IESG
would be appreciated as those need to be rolled up into the official WG
milestones.  

Regards,
Mary

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP