Subject: [Sipping] Updated overload requirements draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:44:40 -0400

I've submitted an update to the overload requirements document. Until it 
appears in the archives, you can pick it up here:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs-02.txt

The main change is that I've added a network simulation model, including 
  a network model, proxy processing model, and traffic and simulation 
parameters. This model has been requested at the last few meetings. It 
serves several purposes:

1. to allow experts from the congestion control community to understand 
the problem and help recommend and model solutions

2. to allow for a baseline model to use in comparing proposed solutions

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP