Subject: [Sipping] WGLC comments on draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-00

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:19:18 -0500

[Oops, sent to SIP by mistake. Resending to SIPPING. Sorry for the  
duplicate.]

Hi,

This draft looks mostly done to me--my comments are pretty trivial.  
(Or maybe I am just too tired to be picky right now :-) )

Section 2:

> Any SIP server, be it a proxy, B2BUA (Back-to-Back User Agent), or
>    some hybrid, that receives a request, translates its Request-URI  
> into
>    one or more next-hop URIs (i.e., recipient URIs), and delivers the
>    request to those URIs.

(editorial) Partial paragraph? I think this is the definition of a  
"relay", but the term never appears.

5.1

> The name of this event package is "pending-additions".

Since the use of this package is scoped to the consent-framework,  
could we have less generic package name? Maybe "pending-consent" or  
"consent-pending-additions"?

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:37:40 +0300

Hi Ben,

thanks for your comments. Answers inline:

Ben Campbell wrote:
> This draft looks mostly done to me--my comments are pretty trivial. (Or 
> maybe I am just too tired to be picky right now :-) )
> 
> Section 2:
> 
>>    some hybrid, that receives a request, translates its Request-URI into

Fixed.

> Since the use of this package is scoped to the consent-framework, could 
> we have less generic package name? Maybe "pending-consent" or 

Now it uses "consent-pending-additions"

I have posted a working copy of the next revision of this document at:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-01.txt

Cheers,

Gonzalo