Subject: [Sipping] Draft for review: draft-ranarang-sipping-middialog-sip-status-00.txt

From: "Rajeev Narang \(ranarang\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:09:54 +0530

This draft describes the scenarios about the network failure happening
in signaling connection on one
side of the B2BUA and proposal to use a new SIP status code for
communication of this situation to the
other side of B2BUA on SIP dialog. 
 
Using this status code the implementation could perform more graceful
handling of
the network failure conditions and help in adding robustness to the VoIP
system.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ranarang-sipping-middialog-sip
-status-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ranarang-sipping-middialog-si
p-status-00.txt> 

This draft is available for comments from SIPPING.
 
Regards,
Rajeev
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP