Subject: [Sipping] Early Media Coping Draft

From: "Brian Stucker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:22:47 -0500

FYI-

For those interested in the ongoing discussion wrt early media, I've
updated the early media coping draft with comments I received since the
previous incarnation. 

- Added text to start discussion around SRTP and early media
interactions.
- Lessend the early-media-class header to a section talking about
classification of early media. Some folks weren't satisfied with the
header approach.
- Raised a few new issues, such as the stability of RTP SSRC values
during call setup, and how useable they might be for correlating SDP to
RTP via the proposed a=emflow parameter.
- Various other editorial changes.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stucker-sipping-early-media-co
ping-02.txt

Regards,
Brian
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP