Subject: [Sipping] updated SIP and Spam draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:03:46 -0500

I've updated the SIP and Spam draft based on WGLC reviews and comments. 
Until it appears, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sipping-spam-04.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP