Subject: [Sipping] Transparent B2BUA

From: "Xavier Marjou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:33:55 +0100

If there is agenda time and interest, I would like to present this
draft in Prague.

Xavier

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

      Title           : Requirements for a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) Transparent Back-To-Back User-Agent (B2BUA)
      Author(s)       : X. Marjou
      Filename        : draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt
      Pages           : 10
      Date            : 2007-2-8

 A SIP Back-To-Back User Agent (B2BUA) refers to the concatenation of
 a SIP User Agent Client (UAC) and a SIP User Agent Server (UAS).  A
 transparent B2BUA is a particular type of B2BUA that forwards SIP
 messages in a SIP proxy-like way, and that also benefits from some
 features of a User Agent (UA) element.  This document recommends best
 current practices for the implementation of such a transparent
B2BUA.   Developing transparent B2BUAs that meet this set of
requirements will
 greatly increase the likelihood that SIP applications will function
 properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
      [email-masked].
In the body type:
      "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
      feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
      exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
      up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
      how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP