Subject: [Sipping] Tunneling DPNSS over SIP

From: Peter Dunkley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 19:24:22 +0100

Hello,

Does anyone know of any (standard) mechanism for tunneling DPNSS 
signalling over SIP?

draft-mukundan-sipping-dpnss-02 appeared to be heading in the right 
direction, but that draft expired in December 2003 and I have not been 
able to find anything more recent.

Is there anybody out there with implementations based upon this draft?

Thanks,

Peter

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Lee Dryburgh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:19:25 +0100

I will presume that SigTran's DUA could not be considered as an alternative?

Regards

Lee

---

From: "Peter Dunkley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:58:49 +0100 (BST)

Unfortunately no.

The requirement I have is specifically for SIP.

Regards,

Peter