Subject: [Sipping] Draft on general events: draft-garcia-sipping-general-events-00.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:39:06 +0300

Hi:

There has been some proposals in the past for creating event packages 
for notifications of state that is not exactly SIP. We briefly discussed 
this during the SIPPING and SIMPLE meetings in Prague, linked to the 
resource sharing draft and vehicle notification, respectively.

At that time, we got questions related to why SIP, and the deviations 
with respect statements in RFC 3265. So, we decided to capture the 
discussion in a draft, which is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-general-events-00.txt

Comments, please?

/Miguel

-- 
Please note my new e-mail address: miguel.garcia at nsn.com
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP