Subject: [Sipping] Status: SIPPING Document Reviews

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:23:39 -0500

Hi all, 

I've updated the spreadsheets with recent reviews and current 
status of documents undergoing and having completed WGLC: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews/process) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html 
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html 
(sorted by WGLC dates - most useful for tracking official WG milestones)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l
(sorted by document editor - most useful for document editors to know
how to prioritize work) 

========================================================================

The following summarizes some of the most relevant information from the
spreadsheets, including who has the token in terms of actions on the
document: 

Docs currently undergoing WGLC: 
-------------------------------

WGLC of the following 2 documents coordinated with WGLC of
draft-ietf-sip-policy-framework 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03 (WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun 2007) 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-04 (WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun
2007) 
Token: WG, document reviewers (Bob Penfield, Shida Schubert, Flemming
Andreasen, Roni Even)

Docs having completed WGLC: 
------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC ended on 13 April 2007)  
Token: Editor to make updates, per nits identified by 25 May 2007

- draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-01.txt (WGLC ended on 14 May 2007)
Token: Editor (Miki Hasebe) to make updates per review comments by 30
June 2007

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00 (WGLC just ended on 21 May 2007)
Token: Editor (Jonathan Rosenberg) to make updates per review comments
by 31 July 2007

Docs having been forwarded to AD for publication: 
--------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-01 (Token: AD)
Note: the PROTO write-up is available by clicking on the AD link in the
spreadsheet.

Docs planned for WGLC during June 2007: 
------------------------------------------- 

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12 (WGLC 4 June - 25 June 2007)
Token: Design Team, WG  (updated doc due to be submitted by 1 June )
Note: this is a couple weeks delay from the last status update.

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-00.txt (WGLC 11 June - 9 July 2007)
Token: Doc editor (Takuya Sawada) to submit -01 before 8 June 

----------------------------------- 
Regards, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP