Subject: [Sipping] FW: New Version Notification for draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-05

From: "Ganesan Sam-W00184" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:00:38 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:16 PM
To: Ganesan Sam-W00184
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-05 

A new version of I-D, draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-05.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Sam Ganesan and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets
Revision:	 05
Title:		 A Schema and Guidelines for Defining Session Initiation
Protocol User Agent Profile Datasets
Creation_date:	 2007-11-17
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 40

Abstract:
This document defines the requirements and a format for SIP user agent
profile data.  An overall schema is specified for the definition of
profile datasets.  The schema also provides for expressing constraints
for how multiple sources of profile data are to be combined.  This
document provides a guide to considerations, policies and syntax for
defining datasets to be included in profile data.  It also explores some
specific datasets to test the requirements, assumptions and syntax.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP