Subject: [Sipping] Draft agenda and 2nd SIPPING session canceled

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:04:23 +0200

Folks,

the second SIPPING session in Vancouver, initially scheduled on 
Wednesday December 5th, will be canceled. We will be able to cover all 
the issues that have received enough attention on the list during the 
2.5 hours of the first session, scheduled on Tuesday December 4th. As a 
side effect, this will help resolve a few scheduling conflicts the 
secretary and the ADs are working on.

This is the draft agenda for our (only) session in Vancouver.

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/sipping.htm

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP