Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: SFSIW-1 Call for Participation]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:09:54 +0200

Folks,

here you have more information about the workshop to be held on Monday 
during the lunch break.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

The First SIP Forum SIP Interoperability Workshop will be held Monday,
December 3, from 11:30am - 1pm in Salon B at the Westin Bayshore Hotel
in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The agenda and papers will be posted shortly.

Note the session is open to the community.  However, making
presentations and lunch are only available to those individuals who, per
the Call for Papers and Participation, submitted a position paper.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP