Subject: [Sipping] FW: New Version Notification for draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-02

From: "Ganesan Sam-W00184" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:00:50 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:19 PM
To: Ganesan Sam-W00184
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-02.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Sam Ganesan and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset
Revision:	 02
Title:		 The Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Identity
Profile Data Set
Creation_date:	 2007-11-17
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document defines the properties and data format for the SIP user
agent identity profile data set.  The properties in this data set define
identities or SIP address of records (AORs) related to incoming or
outgoing SIP signaling on a user agent.  The identities may be those
that are registered via the SIP REGISTER method or identities which are
provisioned on the user agent.  These identities may be used or
referenced when defining identity specific handling related to SIP
features on the user agent.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP