Subject: [Sipping] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:09:25 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Miguel Garcia-Martin and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Extensible Markup Language (XML) Format Extension for Representing Copy Control Attributes in Resource Lists
Creation_date:	 2007-11-13
WG ID:		 sipping
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
In certain types of multimedia communications, a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) request is distributed to a group of SIP User Agents
(UAs).  The sender sends a single SIP request to a server which
further distributes the request to the group.  This SIP request
contains a list of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs), which
identify the recipients of the SIP request.  This URI-list is
expressed as a resource list XML document.  This specification
defines an XML extension to the XML resource list format that allows
the sender of the request to qualify a recipient with a copy control
level similar to the copy control level of existing e-mail systems.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP