Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 3 Dec 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:20:18 -0600

In anticipation of the SIPPING WG session tomorrow, the spreadsheets
tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been updated, with a few
highlights summarized below: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected)
(Note: I've only listed the docs that are relevant in this version for
clarity/simplicity)

Thanks to the editors for completing the revisions and the WG/reviewers
for providing the constructive feedback necessary to complete the work. 

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair
========================================================================
========

Docs awaiting PROTO review/write-up:
-------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-14 
Token: Chair (Mary) 
Editors: Sumanth Channabasappa, Dan Petrie
Reviewers: John Elwell, Roni Even, Shida Shubert, Dave Robbins
Note: need to retarget IESG date for this document

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-08
Token: Chair (Gonzalo)
Editor: Alan Johnston
Reviewers: AC Mahendran, John Elwell, Xavier Marjou

Docs having completed initial WG review (to determine readiness for
WGLC): 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-00
Token: Document editor to provide updated version
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh
Note: Document also reviewed by RAI area (Spencer Dawkins) and APPS
area(Claudio Allocchio).

Docs having completed WGLC (since Oct 31st): 
--------------------------------------------

None (delays in updates to doc(s)).

Docs forwarded to IESG(since Oct 31st): 
-----------------------------------------------

None (some were planned, but the docs were not available)

Docs planned for WG review before year-end:
-----------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-01 (post WGLC re-review period 10 -
24 Dec)
Token: Reviewers to re-review to ensure issues/nits have been addressed.

Editor: Jonathan Rosenberg to provide updated version post review (due
14 Jan 2008)
Reviewers: Volker Hilt, Spencer Dawkins and Tolga Asveren

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08 (WGLC Review period: 17 Dec 2007 -
14 Jan 2008 )
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) working on updates to produce -08
Reviewers:  Guarav Kuhlshreshtha, Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins

Docs being worked post-WGLC: 
---------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-04 
Token: Authors (Paul Kyzivat, Takuya Sawada) to update document to
address feedback/nits.  
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-08  (WGLC ended in 2005; doc delayed
for GRUU progression)
Token: Editor (Alan Johnston) to provide updated version. 

- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-04 (WGLC ended 11 June 2007)
Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) working on updates. (companion document
draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-04 is Ready for Proto review)
Reviewers: Roni Even, Jari Urpalainen, Christian Schmidt
Note: this document has a dependency on the individual
draft-petrie-sipping-profile-dataset, which has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework (which is a dependency for the
draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework)

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP