Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-02

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:58:26 +0100

Version 02 is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-02.txt

Changes are as follows:
- Reference to RFC 3325 for Trust Domain and Spec(T) and use of these
terms.
- Use of PAI in ACK request added.
- Statement added that the applicability of RFC 3325 is not altered by
this update.
- Statements on relationship to RFC 4474 and RFC 4916 added.
- Numerous changes to improve clarity (I hope).

I have not done the following:
- extension of number of instances of sip/sips/tel URIs that can be
included in a message (currently 2);
- extension of the number of URI schemes;
- allow PAI in PRACK.

On the first two, I am not sure we have WG consensus for such
significant changes, and on the last one I have failed to be convinced
of the need. So more list discussion is needed on these.

John
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP