Subject: Re: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 5 May 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:57:40 -0500

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been
updated, with the status of the work items summarized below, including
milestones for the new work items: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml  (sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know
when their next update is expected)

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

========================================================================

Docs undergoing WG review: 
--------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-01 (Initial WG review period: ends 12
May 2008)
Editor: John Elwell
Token: WG to review,  Editor to respond to and incorporate changes
Reviewers: Vijay Gurbani, Paul Kyzivat, Francois Audet
Proto: Gonzalo

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08 (WGLC Review period: ends 23 May
2008 )
Editor: Chris Boulton
Token: reviewers to provide feedback and editor to respond to feedback
Reviewers:  Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins, Francois Audet, Dan Wing 
Proto: Mary

Docs having completed WGLC (since April 1st): 
--------------------------------------------
- None.

Docs being worked post-review: 
----------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-05 (WGLC ended 11 June 2007)
Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) working on updates
Reviewers: Roni Even, Jari Urpalainen, Christian Schmidt
Note: this document has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-profile-dataset, which has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework
(which is a dependency for the draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework)
Proto: Mary

- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-01 (WGLC Review period ended
11 April 2008 )
Editor:  Jonathan Rosenberg
Token: Editor to respond to reviews/incorporate changes 
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh, Spencer Dawkins (RAI Area)
Proto: Gonzalo

- draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-01 (Initial Review
period ended 21 April 2008)
Editor: Avshalom Houri
Token: Editor to incorporate changes, noting the general agreement to
progress the document in this WG
Reviewers:  Vijay Gurbani
Proto: Gonzalo

Docs forwarded to IESG(since April 1st): 
--------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-08 
Editors: Takuya Sawada, Paul Kyzivat
Token: AD
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju
Proto: Mary

Docs awaiting PROTO write-up:
-------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-10 
Token: Proto chair 
Editor: Alan Johnston
Reviewers: AC Mahendran, John Elwell, Xavier Marjou
Proto: Gonzalo

Docs planned for WGLC during May/June/July:
-------------------------------------------

None. (Note: the profile-datasets doc needs to be reforecast)

Docs planned for Initial Review before IETF-72:
-------------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets   (-01 due 4/11)
Editor: Sam Ganesan
Token: WG to review, Editor to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  Dean Willis, Paul Kyzivat, at least one additional reviewer
needed for this doc Proposed Initial WG review dates: 14 April - 5 May
(Note: these dates will obviously change once the revision is submitted)
Proto: Mary

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP