Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Pending Additions Event Package
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-05-26

This document defines the SIP Pending Additions event package.  This
event package is used by SIP relays to inform user agents about the
consent-related status of the entries to be added to a resource list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP