Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios & SIP/RTP interleaving

From: Ar c'hasour <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

Some time ago there was a discussion about adding some stuff about SIP/RTP interleaving (cf http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg10157.html ), however it's still not in the current document.

P. Kasour

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:36:57 +0100

Apologies - this one slipped through a crack.  I would appreciate other
working group members who have looked at this doc to review the thread
referenced below and indicate if Jonathan's recommendation still holds
in the current context.  I have put it on the TODO list unless the group
shouts.  I will forward text to the list before including.

Thanks.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ar c'hasour
Sent: 28 May 2008 21:20
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios & SIP/RTP
interleaving

Some time ago there was a discussion about adding some stuff about
SIP/RTP interleaving (cf
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg10157.html ),
however it's still not in the current document.

P. Kasour

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 02:04:43 -0700

> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Chris Boulton
> Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 2:37 AM
> To: Ar c'hasour; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios & 
> SIP/RTPinterleaving
> 

Is such interleaving (multiplexing) of SIP and RTP a current practice 
on the Internet?  

-d