Subject: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Example calls flows of race conditions in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: M. Hasebe, J. Koshiko, Y. Suzuki, T. Yoshikawa, P. Kyzivat
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-06.txt
	Pages		: 65
	Date		: 2008-9-29
	
This document gives examples call flows of race conditions in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  Race conditions are inherently
   confusing and difficult to thwart; this document shows the best
   practices to handle them.  The elements in these call flows include
   SIP User Agents and SIP Proxy Servers.  Call flow diagrams and message details are given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP