Subject: [Sipping] Potential Lost email due to last week's server crash

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:26:46 -0500

Hi all,

Just a note for folks that might have missed this announcement on the
IETF list last week. A server crashed and this resulted in loss of email
(i.e., not holding but throwing away altogether) per this announcement:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05171.html

It apparently affected email sent sometime on Thursday for about 16
hours. So, if you sent anything around that time (perhaps even on late
Wed or early Friday) that did not seem to make it to the archives, if
you could please resend, we'd appreciate it. We have no way ourselves to
retrieve any of these emails (unless of course we were cc'ed, but it's
not feasible for me personally to look for it - I cache too much in a
wide variety of folders).

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP