Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practices for NAT Traversal for Client-Server SIP
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-09.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2008-09-17

Traversal of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the sessions
it establishes through Network Address Translators (NATs) is a
complex problem.  Currently there are many deployment scenarios and
traversal mechanisms for media traffic.  This document aims to
provide concrete recommendations and a unified method for NAT
traversal as well as documenting corresponding flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP