Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Call Control - Transfer
	Author(s)       : R. Sparks, A. Johnston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-10.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2008-09-03

This document describes providing Call Transfer capabilities in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  SIP extensions such as REFER and
Replaces are used to provide a number of transfer services including
blind transfer, consultative transfer, and attended transfer.  This
work is part of the SIP multiparty call control framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP