Subject: Re: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 3 October 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:59:32 -0500

Hi all, 

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG items have been updated, with
the status of the chartered work items summarized below: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected).  

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

========================================================================

Docs completing WG review (WGLC, post-WGLC, etc.) (since Aug 29, 2008): 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-05 (discussion based on post-WGLC and
IETF-73 feedback - Discussion ended 3 Sept 2008 - see note below for
current status)

- draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-01 (WGLC ended 3 Sept
2008)
Editor: Avshalom Houri
Token: Editor(s) to respond to comments and update document for
re-review.
Reviewers:  Vijay Gurbani, Hisham Khartibil (RAI/SIMPLE WG), Christian
Schmidt, Spencer Dawkins, Jean-Francois Mule
Proto: Gonzalo

- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets-01  (Pre-WGLC ended 10 Sept 2008)
Editor: Martin Dolly
Token: Editor to respond to comments, discuss with design team and
update document
Reviewers: Dale Worley, Jean-Luc Bakker, Andrew Hutton
Proto: Mary

- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-03 (Post-WGLC review ended
17 Sept 2008 - doc deemed READY )
Editor:  Jonathan Rosenberg
Token: PROTO chair 
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Spencer Dawkins (RAI Area), Paul Kyzivat 
Proto: Gonzalo

Docs undergoing review/discussion:
----------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-06 (re-review and ongoing discussions on
post-WGLC version
                                    - feedback requested by 9 October
2008)
Editor: John Elwell
Token: WG and reviewers to review lastest version and comment on John's
proposals for the way forward
       Editor to respond to and incorporate changes
Reviewers: Vijay Gurbani, Paul Kyzivat, Francois Audet, Thomas Stach
Proto: Gonzalo

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-09 (post-WGLC ends 15 Oct 2008 )
Editor: Chris Boulton
Token: Reviewers to ensure past issues addressed
Reviewers:  Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins, Francois Audet, Dan Wing,
Philip Matthews(RAI/MMUSIC), Remi Denis- Courmant(BEHAVE)
Proto: Mary

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-08 (under discussion)
Note: this document was brought back to the WG for updates triggered by
3GPP offer/answer LS
      The plan is to update this doc as solutions are developed for the
problem identified in section 6.
Token: Editors (Takuya Sawada, Paul Kyzivat) to address nits identified
by AD review. WG to comment on 
       best way forward for issue resolution (note: solutions will be
done in separate docs in SIP WG)
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju

Docs forwarded to IESG (since 29 August): 
--------------------------------------
None. 

Docs planned for WG review before year-end:
-------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-design  (Initial Review originally planned
for 17 Sept - 8 Oct 2008)

Docs planned for WGLC before year-end:
-------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets   (see above for status)

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP