Subject: [Sipping] FW: [Sip] Interim meeting in Malta

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:34:03 -0500

In the remote chance that someone missed this on the SIP WG mailing
list...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
DRAGE, Keith (Keith)
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:19 PM
To: SIP IETF
Subject: [Sip] Interim meeting in Malta

(As WG chair)

The SIP and SIPPING chairs have agreed (with the support of the AD) that
both SIP and SIPPING WGs will meet in Malta at the proposed interim
meeting 20th - 22nd January 2009. There are still arrangements to be
made as to precise dates and time allocation, but this should give you
enough time to go ahead and reserve flights at the cheapest rates.

You can see information here about the interim which will be updated as
it developes.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/2009/jan-large-interim/

For SIP, what we will be looking for is agenda items that need some
considerable in depth discussion with large blocks of time, rather than
those that require 15 minute slots to make one decision. If you believe
there is a subject area that would benefit from such detailed discussion
(yours draft or someone elses), then please send us an email before the
start of IETF#73, so that we can float a tentative agenda at the SIP WG
meeting there.

I strongly suspect we may have an identity discussion at the interim
meeting, but would appreciate ideas on the best way of moving forward on
this subject.

All decisions of the interim meeting will of course be taken to the list
in some form or other.

regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP