Subject: Re: [Sipping] status of draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:23:15 +0200

It is with the RFC editor, but the RFC editor cannot progress further
until normative references are completed.
 
draft-ietf-sip-gruu is dependent on draft-ietf-sip-outbound (for which
publication has been requested but the AD has not yet moved it off the
starting grid).
 
Regards

Keith

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of dushyant
	Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:49 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Sipping] status of draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15

	Hi,

	I want to know - what is the status of status of
draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15.

	Thanks,

	Dushyant P S Dhalia

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: [email-masked] (Juha Heinanen)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 22:49:21 +0300

> publication has been requested but the AD has not yet moved it off the

outbound going to be published?  i suggest that it is fixed first.

-- juha

---

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 02:41:21 +0200

The publication request has been made (on 28th July) and was posted a
few days before to the SIP list. No one commented further at the time.
That indicates that the WG has finished the document. I believe there
were a number of requests to the SIP list before that asking if people
considered the document was finished.

Once that request has been made, the AD, the IESG and the IETF (as in
IETF last call) review it, and fix it if they identify problems.

Any comment you make now will be handled in one of the steps of that
process. 

I know you have been having discussions on the SIP list in the last few
days. Please make sure that this results in a comment that is well
documented, and if possible proposes a resolution of the comment, i.e.
in the normal manner. Making the comment to the SIP list is sufficient -
it will be considered.

Regards

Keith

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Juha Heinanen [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:49 PM
> To: DRAGE, Keith (Keith)
> Cc: dushyant; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Sipping] status of draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15
> 
>  > draft-ietf-sip-gruu is dependent on 
> draft-ietf-sip-outbound (for which  > publication has been 
> requested but the AD has not yet moved it off the  > starting grid).
>