Subject: [Sipping] FW: SIPPING - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 73

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:44:05 -0500

FYI.. We have our slot for IETF-73 - again getting that nice Monday
morning session ;)  Although, as always, the slot is subject to change,
so please consider that the Minneapolis sessions are not ending until
15:15 on Friday afternoon. 

BTW, please start sending in your agenda requests to Oscar, cc'ing
myself and Gonzalo - it really helps to include all 3 of us to avoid us
forwarding to one another and getting lots of duplicates to sort
through. 

Here's the usual template that makes things easier in creating the
agenda - it also ensures that we don't make clerical errors in the
process:

<tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
         <td>Exploders</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>

However, we obviously will accept any agenda requests that aren't in
that format. Priority, of course is given to WG items. We were able to
accommodate all requests last time, however, folks are highly encouraged
to make sure there is sufficient discussion on the list. This is often
the trigger for many folks to actually read the documents, thus you're
far more likely to get constructive feedback during the WG session. 

And, finally a couple reminders:
1) -00 Deadline is this coming Monday, Oct 27th (5PM Pacific time)

2) -01 Deadline is slightly over one week away: Monday, Nov. 3rd, 2008

Also, please try to run idnits on your doc prior to submission and try
to submit using the tool:
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

The former will ensure that the tool doesn't get too upset - the tool
also does not catch all nits (something I learned the hard way) -  and
it is really important for WG docs nearing completion to minimize the
need to rev the doc prior to progression.  

The latter ensures that your document is almost immediately posted - you
will need to confirm the submission per the email you will receive - and
allows folks to better plan for the meeting.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:53 PM
To: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SIPPING - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 73

Dear Mary Barnes,

The sessions that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by the information
of sessions that you have requested.

SIPPING Session 1 (2 hours)
Friday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
Room Name: Meeting Room
----------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:46:26 -0500

Please note that our session has been moved to the even nicer Friday
morning slot:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/73/agenda.html
So, hopefully no one has made travel plans based on the original slot!

Just a reminder that the cutoff for documents is next Monday (Nov. 3rd)
at 17:00 Pacific time (less than one week). 
Based on past meetings, less than half of the docs targetted for SIPPING
WG have been submitted.  Please remember that we will not give agenda
time to folks for docs that have not had any discussion on the WG
mailing list, since the objective of the f2f time is to discuss and
resolve open issues as much as possible. 

Our initial WG agenda is due on the 5th, with the final agenda due on
the 10th.  At this point, we've only received 3 requests for agenda
time:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/Agenda_request.html

Regards,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo
Subject: [Sipping] FW: SIPPING - Requested session has been scheduled
for IETF 73

<tr>

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:53 PM
To: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];

Dear Mary Barnes,

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP