Subject: [Sipping] RFC 5370 on The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Conference Bridge Transcoding Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5370

        Title:      The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
                    Conference Bridge Transcoding Model 
        Author:     G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23184
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5370.txt

This document describes how to invoke transcoding services using the
conference bridge model.  This way of invocation meets the
requirements for SIP regarding transcoding services invocation to
support deaf, hard of hearing, and speech-impaired individuals.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP